the gays thirty four

Jeongin pov
"But dadddddddddddddddd!"
"No is no Jeongin."
I pouted.
"But daddd! This boy is nice!"
My mom overheard me begging my dad for almost 20 minutes.
"You can go if you want to Jeongin, but we want to meet him first."
I smiled and ran upstairs.
I heard my dad yell from upstairs, "if he's serious about you! He should be here in under an hour to meet us today."
I smirked and called Chan, "chan hyung, my dad said he wouldn't let me on the date Friday if you didn't come and meet him."
I heard Chan say he would be there in 15 minutes.
I came down as soon as he called and I smiled at my parents, grabbing me and some of my friends snacks
"If he's not here in an hour, you're not going to that date-"
The door bell rang, " I wonder who that could be?!?"
I skipped to the door and I let Chan inside.
"Mom, Dad, this is Chan, he's going to be taking me on a date Friday."
I heard my dad scoff and I heard Minho and Felix rush downstairs.
My dad walked up to Chan and used his height to seem intimidating.
"Dad-"
"So your the boy who thinks he's going to take my son on a date?"
"Sir I would like to, but of course only under your consent." [C]
"Please come over here so we can talk.. privately."
"Yes sir." [C]
"May I ask for your age?"
I heard Chan hesitate but he let loose, "I'm 20."
"You are aware that my son is a minor, correct?"
Chan nodded, "yes I've been informed, but please be aware that I don't have any bad intentions with your son sir, and I really do like your son and I hope if this all goes well that you would accept me when I ask you for your sons hand in marriage-"
I saw my dad smiling at Chan, "you like my son that much?"
Chan smiles back, "Yes sir, very much."
"Tell me what you like about him."
"I like his height, it makes me want to protect him from any harm, I enjoy his smile, when he smiles I feel his genuine happiness and it makes me happy whenever I'm having a bad day, and when I see his gorgeous eyes, I can't even breathe sir, his eyes are breathtaking, and his fluffy hair is so soft, and his personality, sir I can't even describe what his personality does to me, I could see the type of person he is, he is generous, kind , pure, naive, a bit rebellious, he's hesitant but would do anything if it meant to help someone and-"
I saw my dad look a bit teary eyed, "Son, if this date goes well, I would totally accept your request for my sons hand in marriage."
They both shook their hands and my dad walked upstairs.
But he yells down from my parents bedroom, "I guess you guys can go on that date Friday."
My mom smiled, "Chan, I don't know what you did to my husband but.. your quite the charmer, you don't even know the amount of people who have asked our son on a date."
My mom walked back upstairs, leaving me, Minho, Chan, and Felix downstairs.
When the three of us faced Chan we were shook.
I heard Felix and Minho start clapping from behind the staircase, a little teary eyed themselves.
"Chan of course you can take our Innie on a date."
"I don't remember asking you guys to be in charge of my love life-"
"Jeongin do you remember Jeno from middle school?"
I nodded.
"Well we didn't think he was suited for you so we may or may not have threatened him to leave you alone."
"You guys did what?!?"
______________________________________
I think I'm going to be ending this book in a couple of chapters and I can't believe it!