the gays eighteen

3rd pov
The kids got a ride with the Seungjin couple, and they all were going to meet their future lovers at the concert.
All of them were playing Pace as they were driving.
Once they arrived they got really good seats due to Minho's flirting skills.
They all sat and waited for their lovers to appear on stage, and they all were getting noticed by fangirls.
They really didn't enjoy the attention so they ignored them.
The boys all appeared on stage and for Jeongin, Felix, and Minho, it seemed like angels were in front of their very own eyes.
Jeongin started crying into Minho's chest and Minho was panicking.
Felix on the other hand didn't know how to feel, he feels like crying but it wasn't about meeting Changbin, he felt that since he was a fanboy he wouldn't get as much love as the fan girls would.
Jeongin was crying hysterically, gaining the attention of some older "noonas" who immediately took motherly action of Jeongin.
"Nonono don't cry baby."
Jeongin stopped crying due to all 15 motherly figures that helped him feel better.
He looked on stage and they were performing wow.
All boys were annoyed with the wow song, it's only about girls-
Just at that moment, 3racha noticed the fanboys in the 2nd row.
Jeongin almost collapsed, Minho stopped breathing, and Felix started crying even more.
_____________________
Heyyyyy everyone!  
ALSO THANK FOR FOR 2.K VOTES AND SEVERAL VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOKS:$::)💕💓💞💞