the gays twelve

Minho pov
I was just chilling after Jisung texted me, well I wasn't really "chilling" I was obviously  still crying.
I was getting ready for my "date" with my "girlfriend", that my dad wants me to have an arranged marriage with, because the random girl just so happens to have a dad who is a rival with  my dads company so no surprise to me that my father told me that our marriage would  make the company have a "better image." 

But I lowkey knew that was bs since they both had a rivalry with another company.
I don't really want an arranged marriage because of Jisung, but i don't think he's gay.
____________________________________________________________
Jeongin pov
I was finishing my photo shoot till my manager, Woojin was screaming at me.
"JEONGIN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FACE REVEALS?!?!?"
I shutter as my overprotective friend/ manager started scolding me.
"It wasn't my fault hyung, Felix hyung made me post one."
Woojin kept looking back at me and sighed, "I know that no good 3racha group has been talking to all of you."
I looked down and apologized, "I won't talk to Channie- I mean CB97 anymore."
Woojin smiles at me and I fake a smile back.
___________________________________________________________
Felix pov
I was just MINDING my own business, until some other  gamers shot me and Minho when we were playing fortnite, once again.
I was about to fucking lose my shit but I started getting notifications, once again.
"Don't make this shit happen again."
I was pleading with my fate, but once again I have a terrible, horrible, and shitty fate.
I looked down and saw I got another scandal.

"OH MY GOODNESS."
Everyone was thinking I was dating some other famous gamer girl since we have "worn the same shirt and have been mysteriously out together frequently" but I knew that was just some bullshit. 

"DONT THEY KNOW IM OPENLY GAY?!? I WAS AT THE FUCKING PRIDE FESTIVAL THIS YEAR?!"
I was pissed and started ranting to my goldfish.
"I WOULD GO ON ME KNEES AND SUCK CHANGBIN DRY."

My goldfish didn't seem impressed so, I sucked up all the spilled "tea" and went  live on my youtube channel. 

I waited for 2,000 people and I started ranting.
"DONT MAKE DUMBASS RUMORS!!! IM FUCKING GAY!!"
I then ended the live, and waited for twitter to start freaking out.
________________________________________
Hey everyone! I'm glad everyone is enjoying my story!
Sorry for the dryyyyy updates but please support both of my books!
Thank you so much for the support I appreciate and love all of you~