Special Episode

3rd pov
Chan waits at the alter and he nervously watches the front doors his future husband will be, "Woojin I'm so fucking scared what if he runs away?"
All the guests were having the same feeling as everyone was a little ready eyed.
Woojin shakes his head, "he's too whipped."
The door opens to see Felix and Changbin, Seungmin and Hyunjin walking in together with Jisung and Minho trailing behind holding large flowers.
The guests eyes stare at the boys  beauty but Chan panics and feels his heartbeat race.
Everyone stands as Jeongin walks in and as soon as he does, Chan starts to cry.
Everyone can tell Jeongin wants to cry but he's too worried about his makeup.
Jeongin walks with his dad and after some mumbling he starts to cry.
Chan smiles as he grabs Jeongin from his father, "thank you Mr. Yang."
Jeongin stands right next to Chan, "Well I'll have to say goodbye to Yang Jeongin."
Jeongin looks up at Chan with confusion, "what do you mean?"
Chan whispers, "because you'll be Bang Jeongin, and you look beautiful Jeongin."
Jeongin blushes, "you look ethereal."
Pastor Woojin clears this throat, "can everyone quiet down so we can marry these two?"
[an: let's just skip to vows.]
Jeongin starts off and starts to cry as he reads off a pretty lavender paper, "Chan thank you so much for four years together and I can't wait for our future after our wedding. I'm so happy you found something in me although I was only a fanboy and you were a music producer and rapper, I want to say thank you for letting me experiencing so many beautiful things when I was too cowardly to break the rules, I'm so happy that I was able to be watch you each and every day just to wake up and admire your face and then watching you sleep peacefully, now I'm thankful I get to stand next you today, I love you."
Jeongins mother and Chan's mother cry hysterically and holding onto each other.
Chan takes a deep breath as he wipes his tears, "what can I say Jeongin? Thank you for sticking with me during everything; thank you for sticking up with my geeky self for so long, thank you for sticking with me through the hard times of our relationships because we had other career paths, thank you for letting me take you on your first date, your first kiss, and your first love. Thank you for accepting me as your future husband, and I will forever spend the rest of my life taking care of you, I love you."
Both Mr. Yang and Mr. Bang stared at one another, straight faced until Mr. Bangs bottom lip quivers and they both start crying along with their wives.
Woojin smiles, "you may now kiss your groom."
Everyone cheers as Jeongin and Chan run off, "goodbye everyone."
Jeongins dad stops Chan, "if you break him I'll break you."
Chan shakes his head, "I would never and if I did, I'd hurt myself first."
Everyone watches the bow young men ride into the back of Chan's Lykan Hypersport.
Everyone cries as they remember all of what the young boys went through as naive teenagers.
________________________________________________________
As you know Woojin and Jeongchan made up so don't worry.
But not this really is the end of fanboy.
Thank you guys so much for all of your support.
-Natalie