the gays thirty two

Felix pov
Well I got my ass beat for jumping out of a window and it wasn't even my fault, Woojin was only exaggerating the whole scenario.
Like calm down sweetie.
But anyways, I kept imagining what could've happened, or would've happened if I stayed with Changbin, just as he suggested.
I just wanted to be around him, but I don't know if he ever will feel the same.
I'm just preparing for my next match as I went to get snacks, and I'm  already waiting for the game to upload so I could start filming.
A few minutes after the game uploaded....
I was taking a short break, reading some comments.
"Who am I interested in?"
I thought to myself, "good question, I would like to say my ideal type is SpearB from 3racha."
"Am I gay?"
I giggled, "sweetie I'm the definition of twink, you can go ahead and look up on urban dictionary and see that my picture will be there."
"I already answered that one."
I kept scrolling until I found an interesting comment.
"What do I think of 3racha's wow?"
I snorted, "I think it's fine and all but I wished they would've made the person genderless, so a guy like me could picture themselves in that scenario."
"Why is SpearB your ideal type?"
"I think his personality fits well with mine, I think since I'm too generous, and I don't really know when to put my foot down, it would really help me learn not to be stepped on by others, also I always have found the dominant type very attractive, oh and he's very handsome and talented, I also think his hair is nice, oh and his chin is so sharp-"
I looked down at one of the comments, "it's been 15 minutes?"
"Sorry guys I think I got too carried away."
_______________________________
I love that I just failed my math test and now I don't understand the new concept of math.

💅🏻