the gays forty

3rd point of view
Chan arrives at Jeongins house and knocked on the front door.

He took a deep breathe and waited for the door to open, and when he did, he met with Mr and Mrs Yang who seemed very anxious, tired, and very very worried.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Yang, Jeongin walked to my shared dorm and I wanted to bring him home."

Chan walked to his car and light and gently held Jeongin and asked for permission to put him upstairs.

Mr and Mrs Yang both allowed Chan into Jeongins room and as Mrs Yang crept upstairs, she smiled at both boys, a bit teary on how sweet both boys were.
[an: leave them alone, they just want what's best for their son and since they both trust Woojin so much they believe Chan isn't trustworthy enough.]

Mrs Yang smiled at Chan but felt bad as she saw the boys puffy eyes, "would you like some tea, sweetie?"

Mrs. Yang enjoyed her conversation with Chan in the kitchen as she made tea for the both of them.

"Can I ask about you and Jeongin?"

Chan smiles and told her how sweet Jeongin was, how much he was like his mother, thought about how pretty he was, and overall why he liked Jeongin so much.

Mrs. Yang really seemed to like Chan and she excused herself to bring some tea to her husband, "Honey, I think we should give him a chance."

Mr Yang cleaned his glasses and whispered back to his wife, "I was thinking the same thing."
_____________________________________________________
I remember why I didn't like sports, I should've stayed that nerdy choir kid😤