the gays thirteen

Felix pov
After making my live steam I started seeing posts on multiple fanpages about my "coming out party" I started laughing at the hashtags, how did they not know I've been openly gay for 3 years.
I would've thought they would've caught on when I said I had a blind date with my "friends"
But whatever, it's all over now.
____________________________________________________
Minho pov
I was just scrolling through my feed when my "girlfriend" was talking.
She kept trying to get close to my dick but I slapped her hand away multiple times.
"Can you like not touch my fucking dick?"
I growled at her and I snapped my neck back at my phone, and  I then saw that Jisung replied to me.
"What a cutie!"
Then my "girlfriend" complained about telling her "daddy" that he will cancel further promotions with my dads company.
I then realized I'm a bad bitch who didn't give a fuck and said
"Go tell your daddy that I don't like you, and I'll tell your daddy that you fucked your gardner."
We then had a peaceful evening.
______________________________________________
Jeongin pov
I was still sad that Woojin banned me from talking to Chan, but to be honest I really wasn't talking to him, it was only the occasionally comments or liked photos.
I decided to post a photo but I remembered, Woojin has started to control my accounts after the Chan scandal.
bb.yang

1334 likes bb

1334 likes
bb.yang: Jeongin can't upload on this account anymore.
view all comments
jeonginnie: why is ur account run by your manager again?
innie: aww innie
lixielovesbinnie: that's tuff stuff
babychannie: I'll die if you show ur forehead!
_________________________________________________
This is terribly dry but I'll have the tea dropping by next week sisters~
Be ready to have some actual ships going on sweeties!