the 3racha gays thirteen

Changbin pov
I kept thinking of the most terrible dream.
I kept dreaming of Felix touching some other man in a dream, and that someone was touching his thicccccc thighs.
I jolted awake, "SOMETHING DOESNT FEEL RIGHT."
I felt a little shaken up, so I quickly went down to the kitchen to get me a glass of milk.
As I was walking down the stairs I noticed how late at night it was.
"What the fuck?"
I drank my warm milk and sat down at the couch, and it was a bit peaceful.
Chan wasn't home tonight so I didn't hear him making music in our studio.
I think he was staying at that one boy's house, the one who's best friends with Felix.
Ah Felix.
I haven't seen him since he jumped out of that window, but trust me, next time, I'm going to make out time together last longer.
I picked up my phone and I dialed Felix's number.
"Hello?" I heard his grogginess.
"Felix, it's me Changbin."
"Oh hi Binnie."
I smiled at his cuteness, "I know it's late but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me Friday?"
I heard him squeal, "I would love to go!!"
I smiled, "I'll pick you up at 6 but I don't want to keep you up too late cutie, goodnight and sweet dreams, I hope you dream of me."
I hanged up my phone after our goodbyes.
I got hit by a cushion.
"YOU WHORE! YOUR MAN WAS TOUCHING MY MAN WHEN THEY WERE SLEEPING!"
____________________________________________________________
I'm so tireddddd.