the gays twenty five

Jeongin pov
After I was dragged out of 3racha's dorm by Woojin I've non stop have been listening to all of his lectures.
He went on and on about my reputation as a model and not surprisingly I didn't care.
I loved modeling but I didn't like the impact it made on my life and life choices.
I don't get to date someone for a few years until my modeling agent and company allows me to. 
I don't get to experience all the joys of what young adults my age do and accomplish.
Of course I still had high school since I'm only 17 but I'll have to go to college and knowing my company I'll only get tutors and somehow get a diploma even though I wasn't even there half of the year.
I'm about to graduate high school but I realized all I missed out on, and ever since I got into the modeling world at the age of 10, I never experienced anything I wanted to do.
I didn't even have friends until Woojin booked  me a gig with Minho and Felix.
Even after that gig I always felt alone, yeah I had friends but I wanted to be around someone who loves me in that way.
I fell in love with Chan for his charms and talent but I don't think I'll ever have a chance.
I kept zoning off until Woojin hit my arm.
"Ow."
He rolled his eyes at me and made me sign a contract.
I got my pen out but I stopped.
I read the whole contract and it was to stay away from anyone outside of my modeling agency.
"Woojin what the fuck is this?"
He explained this would prevent me having controversies.
"But how would I ever find someone for a relationship?"
"We can always arrange a marriage for you."
"No I love Chan and Chan loves me!"
He laughed a little, "sweetie he doesn't love you."
I gasped, "how dare you! How do you even know that?!?"
"Because he used to "love" me."
He made sure to use his fingers to quote love.
_______________________
Angst angst angst