the gays twenty eight

Jeongin pov
I'm very, very, very sad.
I've been trying to keep a brave face to make everyone else around me not worried.
Woojin hyung made a date for me and some newly debuted member of a group called "flower boys"
I scoffed a bit while reading his files.
"I miss Chan."
My mind ran back to exciting memories I once shared with that Australian male.
But the smile on my face didn't last long as I heard he was on a date with some failed model.
I of course was very upset about the news and Woojin scolded me when I was crying about it.
He told me he was right and sadly he was.
He's always right.
My mind wanders over to those papers, and I sighed.
I fiddled with the pen in my hand but I decide to put it back.
I frowned as Woojin picked out my outfit for the evening.
White ripped skinny jeans and a yellow shirt.
I shrugged and walked out the door.
I didn't care if I was late for this date or not.
But along my journey I saw a recognizable car in the parking lot of the cafe.
I walked in and I heard the little bell go off and as silence filled the room I traced all over and searched for "Mark"
I saw a familiar face sitting alone and I sat down.
"Hey Mark..."
The boy in front of me seemed way too happy about this date and I realized he probably thinks I was mutual to his feelings.
We both had similar things in common but hey, anyone around our age likes the same things so it isn't anything like soulmates.
It wasn't until I felt a strong gaze on the back of my head.
But I felt some warmth on top of my hand.
I saw Mark place his hand on top of mine.
He fiddled with my rings as he laced our hands together.
He got up and I could tell he wanted me to follow but never gave me an instruction to do so.
But I followed anyways.
"So why did we leav-"
"Are we going back to my dorm or a motel?"
"wait what-"
"Well isn't this a date?"
"Excuse you? This was supposed to be a date at a café, why on Earth are we going back anywhere?"