the 3racha gays eight

Chan pov
I was confused,
Was that Minho guy dating Jeongin?!?
I thought Jeongin loved me, he even has a fan account of me! at least I have my "riches."
He can't say no to money! That's the golden rule. But I sighed, Jeongin couldn't be bought with money.
I yelled at Changbin for being rude to our guests.
"Wtf bin."
He was coming down the stairs and he looked a mess, "sorry I was busy."
I glared at him, "didn't you want to meet that Felix guy?"
He shrugged, "he didn't seem that interested in me."
I nodded, "yeah he had a date with his boyfriend I think."
Changbin started pestering me, "are you sure he has a boyfriend?!?"
"He said he had a date to go to and he didn't want to keep him waiting."
"Well then it could just be a tinder date!!!"                                                                                                                    I just shrugged, "why are you so interested now?"

________________________
Jisung pov
Jeongin was cute but I was hot, I'll just try to get Minho's attention next time.
I felt a little disappointed they had to leave so early, especially Felix, he seemed like a cool dude.
"Nice going guys."
They both snapped their heads at me, "what do you mean Jisung, first we're your hyungs, and second we didn't do anything."
"Well they all left because Jeongin couldn't be late, Minho had to walk Jeongin home, and Felix left because of Changbin."
"How is this our fault?"
I rolled my eyes, "you could've offered to take Jeongin home, and Changbin you could've made an effort to talk to Felix."
"But he had a date-." [Cb]
"We don't even know if that's true, he probably felt left out since his bias didn't even notice him."
"Okay Jisung that should be enough-" [Chan]
"No fuck off Chan, you didn't want anything to do with them until you noticed how attractive they were, you didn't care until you saw Minho and Jeongin were close."
I stomped off to my bedroom.
_______________________
Changbin
"Don't get your panties in a bunch!!!"
Jisung just had one of his monthly pms days, what a  fucking pussy.
"I'm leaving anyways, don't be a bitch when I get back."
I said bye to Chan and got dressed, I was going to go to a cafe to work on some music since someone decided to bring their pity party into the studio. 

"I'll bring you some tampons when I get back- oh unless ur too much of a little bitch that still uses pads."

I walked out of the studio and made my way to my favorite café.
"Yeah can I get a black iced coffee?"
I thanked the waiter and walked into the back, I was minding my own business until I heard a scary deep voice.
"Daniel it's so nice to meet you."
I look over my shoulder and notice Felix and his "date".
I scoffed, hearing their conversation was pathetic.
"Felix, you're very beautiful."
I saw that Felix was blushing, "fucking loser."
I got my stuff and left.
I felt a little down as I got into the dorm, "I think Felix does have a boyfriend."
_____________________
Sorry for the ANGST