The gays forty two

3rd point of view

Jeongin and Chan both smile at each other during their dinner, "so Jeongin this is our fourth year anniversary and I just want you to know how much I love you.'"

Jeongin smiles, "thank you Chan, but I love you even more."

Chan puts down his plate on the blanket, "I know it's been hard for you ever since your modeling career and my music career has gotten huge so we don't get much time to be together but whenever we do I feel like i'm meeting you all over again."

Jeongin smiles at his boyfriends words, "Chan you're too sweet to me, I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Chan takes a deep breathe, "actually Jeongin I don't know what I did to deserve you in my life."

Jeongin looks at his boyfriend very confused, "Chan is everything all right?"

Chan pats his pockets and starts to cry, "Jeongin, can you please close your eyes?"

Jeongin gets scared but trusts his boyfriend, "of course Chan."

Chan takes this moment to wave over their families, "Okay Jeongin can you open your eyes?"

Both of their friends and family stand behind Jeongin as they watch Chan get on one knee, moving his shaking hand out with a wedding ring out, "Jeongin will you make me the most luckiest man alive and be my husband?"

"YES I WILL MARRY YOU!"

Jeongin jumps down and hugs his now fiancé, 'I've been waiting for you to propose to me."

Everyone behind Jeongin starts cheering, "YESSS!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay everyone thank you so much for supporting me on this very long journey, this is sadly the end of fanboy and this fanfic is going to go under some editing but for now thank you and this is the end of fanboy.

-natalie