OFFLINE: NOT A NEW CHAPTER

Life has completely fucked me over and I have to take a break so I don't end up turning my rage and misery into shitty writing. I'll still keep writing, but updates may be a lot slower than usual (even though they were slow to begin with) and I won't be on Wattpad as much.

I'm focusing more on revising Neon Gravestones and writing JDVTW and AFITC and since I haven't touched JDVTW in a while, the next chapter with probably be for that one once I find the motivation to rewatch Scott Pilgrim for the fiftieth time.

If you want a specific reason behind this mini hiatus I'm going on, ask any questions here and I'm willing to answer them or make another author's note explaining. I try to be as open with my life as I can when it affects my writing without dumping my childhood trauma on the internet all at once.

But just to touch bases, three of the major things making me feel like I'm going crazy- trying to get through my last semester of high school, prepping and saving up for college (I'm going to SCAD for illustration), and my parent's trying to convince me not to be trans. Fun, fun, fun.

I'm sorry if I fall off the grid after this, I just wanted to explain myself before I disappear off the internet.

Thank you for sticking with me through all my shitty books and eccentric posting schedule. It means the world to me to know I'm not alone, even when it feels like there's nothing left for me.

Stay alive.