drunk // jonathan brandis

🥂 hello! 🥂
i'm only a freshman, so please forgive me if my alcohol terminology is off. i don't do that shit.
(warning: mild smut)
hope you enjoy!
;)

You put your arm around Jonathan's waist, supporting him as you walk back to his dorm.
"Y/n, have I ever told you how much I love you?" He murmurs, slurring ever so slightly. You giggle, nodding.
You're both drunk, Jonathan a little more than you, but not drunk enough to do anything stupid.
Before you can respond, he touches your face, grinning.
"I don't care how many times I've told you cause I wanna tell you again. I love you."
"I love you too, Jon." You tease him, as you know that "Jon" is his least favorite nickname.
"Don't call me that. You know I hate it."
You laugh.
Jonathan always gets flirty when he's drunk, and you think it's the cutest thing ever. The way he's so gentle but tries to be seductive and sexy but only ends up looking like more of the adorable dork he is.
You walk into the quiet dorm. It's dark, and when you try to turn on the lights, it doesn't work. Your annoyance sobers you up a little.
"Shit."
"What?"
"The lights."
He sighs, and you guess that it's sobering him up a bit too.
Suddenly, he gets an idea.
"Well," he begins, wrapping his arms around your waist, "it's not that bad."
You roll your eyes, smiling.
His face makes its way to yours, your lips connecting.
When he pulls away, you gaze into his eyes.
"What was that for?"
He shakes his head, leaning in to press his lips to yours again. You're not complaining. It's been a while since you've kissed. Especially like this.
He continues to kiss you, shutting the door with his foot.
You tug him back a little, bumping into the wall. He pulls away as you start giggling, wrapping your arms around him.
"Oh my God," he snorts, "are you okay!?"
You nod and he continues to laugh, leaning forward to whisper, "jump," into your ear, a request that you agree to gladly.
Once your legs are wrapped around his waist, he carries you to the kitchen, sitting you up on the counter. Of course, on your way there, you almost trip, provoking more drunken laughter and more questions of "are you okay?" and "I didn't hurt you, right?"
He stares at you and moves a strand of hair out of your face. You're lost in his bright blue eyes, even though they're a little clouded over with the influence of alcohol.
"God, you're beautiful."
You smile at him and touch his cheek.
"Shut up, Brandis."
"Never."
He leans in to kiss you again, this time more aggressively. It's filled with passion, making up for lost time. His hands trail up your sides, giving you goosebumps, and you tug at his shirt as he tilts your head up for easier access to your neck.
He begins to kiss your neck softly, then, as the fluttery feeling in your stomach grows, he starts to leave hickeys. You moan a little, and he pulls away, smirking.
"Oh come on, Jonathan."
"What?"
"Stop teasing me."
"I'm not teasing you. I just think it's adorable when I make you do stuff like that."
"Stop..." You protest, grinning.
"What!? You're cute!"
Somehow, even in the situation you're in, even though you've been dating for two years, he never ceases to make you blush.
He presses his lips to your collarbone and you pull off his shirt. It gets stuck over his head and you both start laughing so hard you almost pee yourself, Jonathan's hands on yours to steady himself. Resuming the kiss, he smiles, and you smile back as he starts to tug at your shirt.
He breaks the kiss.
"Can I...?"
You nod and he cautiously pulls off your shirt, tossing it aside, and hoists you up, grabbing your thighs. You stumble up the stairs, holding onto him tightly, as you both laugh uncontrollably.
Finally, he gently lays you down on your bed, his arms on either side of your head, his nose mere centimeters from yours.
"Wow," he murmurs. He smells faintly of alcohol and for some reason cinnamon. You can hear a hint of laughter still in his voice, "That was a lot."
"Yeah."
You run your hands through his wavy blonde hair and he kisses you again, his hands warm on your bare stomach. He then moves down to kiss that very spot where his hands are and you giggle, taking his face and bringing it back up to yours. After a bit more kissing, you end up falling asleep together to the beat of the music coming from the party downstairs.
You both wake up with hangovers, but it was worth it.
Plus, you get to stay at home and make out all day.

🥤 wink wink 🥤
i hope you guys enjoyed! i know it's kinda short compared to my usual imagines, but i wasn't sure where to add all of the ideas that were coming up, so i decided to just stick with simplicity.
but yeah.
i feel like it was a little smuttier than usual? probably not, but whatever.
anyway, i had a lot of fun writing this, if you enjoyed it please leave me a vote or a comment.

reminder that requests for this book are still open!

love you guys!

🎗 camhhhh 🎗
word count - 910