blue // color imagines series

🧩 y does wattpad ruin the quality^ 🧩
he still looks cute tho ;)
i hope you guys enjoy this lmao, there's not much else to say so i'll just get started.
🌀 here you go!🌀
(a/n: listen to the song 'divinity' by porter robinson. gets me every time.)

"Never have I ever," you began, tossing a blueberry into your mouth, "been to a concert."
The stars were the only light you had, the only sound being the night ambience.
Wil put his finger down, his mouth open in shock.
"Okay, what!? You've never been to a concert before!?"
You were a bit taken aback by his response and smiled, intrigued.
"No, um, is that bad?"
He sat up a little more.
"Yeah! Oh my God, I have to take you to one. I mean, seriously woman? Never!?"
You laughed.
"Okay, okay. Your turn. Go!" You said, pointing at him.
"Hm... never have I ever been on a date."
You kept your finger up and Wil rolled his eyes, grinning.
"What!? I haven't!"
"Okay, you're bluffing. You have to have gone on a date at least once in your life."
"Oh, and you haven't?" You said, playfully punching him. You had to admit, you were flattered.
Especially because Wil had been your crush for three years now.
"Well, no! But, I mean," he seemed flustered, "just look at you!"
Your heart fluttered in your chest as his face turned a shade of light pink, at least what you could see. It was late, maybe even midnight and the stars were shining brightly as you and Wil laid outside, stretched on a huge, navy-colored blanket.
"Oh, um," you cleared your throat awkwardly, running a hand through your hair, "thanks, man."
For a little backstory, you and Wil had been friends for years, since preschool actually. You told each other everything, and it was a tradition to lay outside every Saturday, always on the same big blanket. Of course, you'd bring snacks and games, but you mainly just talked to each other.
"Okay," You said as you tried to change the subject, "never have I ever, um, told a secret that I wasn't supposed to."
He kept his fingers up. Blush began to spread across your face. You thought you could feel your face getting closer to his.
"Your turn."
Your faces were definitely getting closer.
"Never have I ever kissed someone."
You kept your fingers up.
Your noses were practically touching at this point, the only noise being the chirp of crickets all around you and the rustling of trees.
He stared at your lips, his dark brown eyes shimmering, his eyelashes brushing his cheeks.
He softly pressed his lips to yours.
Holy shit.
A fluttery, warm feeling erupted in your chest as you kissed. You'd dreamed of this moment before, and judging from the careful manner in which Wil kissed you, he had as well.
It was fast, but you both pulled away with faces as red as ever.
"Oh my God," you whispered, absolutely shocked.
"Oh my God." Wil affirmed.
You sat together, staring up at the night sky. You awkwardly picked at your light blue sweatshirt, still in an utterly confused state.
"Hey, y/n?"
You turned to look at him, blush still evident on your face.
"Yeah?"
"You have absolutely no idea how long I've wanted to do that," He breathed. The tension was cut immediately and you both laughed a little, relieved.
"Me too."
His eyebrows furrowed.
"Hey, I was the one who did everything!"
"Oh, shut up."
"Make me."
He raised his eyebrows and you rolled your eyes at his cliche comment, leaning in again and kissing him as if you'd been doing it for years. Your heart was pounding.
When you pulled away again, he looked absolutely dumbfounded and you couldn't help but giggle.
"I didn't think you'd actually-"
"I did."
He smiled at you and returned his gaze to the dark blue starlit sky, a look of pure joy on his face.
You stared at the constellations in awe, wondering what it meant for the two of you.
He answered you within seconds.
Without looking at you, he laced his fingers in yours.
They fit together like puzzle pieces.

🌌 awww 🌌
wow this one was v fun to write, it's a lot shorter than most imagines on here but hey, who cares right?
heheh... i do.
sorry about the shortness lmao.
that's all for now tho,

🐋 -camhhhh- 🐋
word count - 745 oops