Off The Wall

Please listening to the song had it on repeat as it help me write and it describes these two so much....Please Enjoy!!!!

Friday August 10th 1979 Beverly Hills Nightclub 10:30 p.m. Los Angeles California

"Congratulations on the album Michael it's amazing and already doing well on it's released today..." Berry says to me as he heads out couldn't stay for the whole party.

"Thanks..." I say waving as I looked around anxiously for Diana.

That time spent in her hotel was magical.

I never thought my love could transcend like it did.

She became my muse an object of my obsession and affection.

Spotting her entering the party looking so sexy in this red backless dress my knees almost grew weak.

What I wouldn't do to just walk up to her and kiss her deeply but I can't.

She want to keep the relationship between me and her a secret until we are certain people could handle it especially my sister.

"Mike congratulations little brother the album is amazing hey maybe we can even do some songs together some time..." Latoya speak of the devil says and I smirk.

"Thanks La...Hi Diana..." I say to her as she stands next to Latoya looking at me.

"Hi Michael congratulations on the album..." She says hugging me and damn that warm soft skin and her scent how I would love to run away from this party with her.

"Here I got you something..." She says pulling out a card and a gift.

"You can open the gift when you get home but make sure you read the card its a congratulations card..." She says and I smile.

"Thank you Uh..."

"Oooh Diana look who just came in...." Latoya says beaming and interrupting me.

"We'll see you around Michael come on Diana I want to say Hi to Marvin Gaye..." Latoya says dragging my woman away from me.

"So you still haven't got close to her yet huh?" Prince says out of nowhere scaring me.

"What the hell...where you two come from?" I asked pointing to him and Tony.

"Our mama now enough of that come on Mike man what's taking you so long..." Prince says and I roll my eyes going to sit back in my section when they followed.

"I'll have you know what Diana and I have is between us okay..." I say placing the gift she gave me on top of the others.

"Well she giving him gifts P he must be getting somewhere..." Tony says and I chuckled.

"Come on Mike we're your friends what's up?" Prince asked and I sighed.

"Alright if I tell you two will you leave me alone and keep your big mouths shut?" I say as they nod.

"Well Diana and I are keeping our relationship on the low for now seeing where our careers are going and we also don't know how everyone is going to take that I am sleeping with my sister's bestfriend..." I say as a huge grin appear on both Tony and Prince's face.

"Mike man you did it yes see now following the smooth brother I am I knew you could..." Prince says while brushing his shoulders.

"Boy please he got that far because the Tone man showed him how to lay it down..." Tony says giving himself accolades.

"Please Tony you hardly speak..." Prince says and I can see these two never stopping.

"So how's it going with Patrice Prince?" I asked trying to change the subject.