Will You Be There?

Sunday August 28th 1988 Leeds England The Malmaison Hotel 9:30 p.m.

Her lips were a vision for me a taste I couldn't shake as I carried her to the bedroom.

"Michael I...What about..." I interrupted all her statements as I didn't want this to end or for her to run again.

"I love you Lilibeth and I missed you, you have always been the love of my life since I was a little boy and I need you and want you our baby is a symbol of true love, authentic love and it shall never change come back to me forget everything else it's not important you and this baby is the most important thing in my life...let me love you..." I profess to her as her tears stream and I kiss her and them.

Working our way out of our clothes my kisses slowly drags against her skin making sure every inch of her body is feeling loved and aroused.

"Hmm Michael...Are you mine?" She moans softly making all the hair stand up on my body.

"Always was, Always will be, Forever and a day are you mine Lilibeth?" I ask kissing her jawline moving towards her neck.

"Always will be I need you Michael....I love you...." She breathlessly responds making me nip at her chest and pull her close.

My baby loves me and she needs me....

She's having my baby looking more radient and alluring.

Staring into her beautiful eyes they were gloss with love and I am completely spellbound.

Plunging into her deep her loud moans coat my ears as her sexy warmth smothers me.

"Dammit Lilibeth....You are like a fine wine....shit I miss you I miss you so much baby girl..." I say starting to feel the rhythm of her body.

Her fingers sinking into my flesh as her moans filled the room with my groans I take special care of her body......

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Watching her sleep against the rise and fall of my chest with us still being connected she didn't want me to go for fear it was a dream.

I kiss her forehead while rubbing her back taking in her presence, holding her even closer smelling her hair taking in all of her essence makes me twitch inside.

"God I love you so much it hurts, and now we're going to be a family..." I whisper against the shell of her ear as she continues to sleep peacefully.

My baby girl is so beautiful but I can tell she hasn't been happy recently and that will all change.

Stretching with her on my chest I grab my jacket pocket and pull a box from it.

Opening it up I marvel at the ring I had for Lilibeth.

After that night she ran off she had sent it back to me with a note and that send it cant be return to sender and when I checked she was right.

Thats what made me further believe she was done with me but I am just so happy now that she isn't.

Slipping the ring on her empty ring finger I kiss her palms and wrist as she stir a bit as she turns her head against my chest clinching me close getting me more hot not intentionally.

"Lilibeth Diana Jenkins love of my life since I was a little boy there's nothing in this world that I want more than you from the day you walk into my life I knew I needed you...there's nothing or nobody that will stop me from having you and being the best man for you either, it took a lot of growing up for me and I realize how much you really do love me and our bundle will know the depth of our love too..." I say stroking her hair kissing her head.