Why....

Sunday August 28th 1988 Leeds England The Malmaison Hotel 2:30 p.m.

"Zara and La why are we here I am in no mood for a girls trip..." I whine as they drag me into the hotel.

After that night with Michael I ran back to Los Angeles completely avoiding Michael's calls as I didn't want or need his pity neither did our child either.

I told Latoya everything and although shocked she tried hard to make me talk to him telling me he still loves me but she wasn't there that night she didn't see what I saw.

I assured her the love was gone and promised her not to tell anyone I was pregnant I still needed to figure some things out and knowing our parents they would rather force me and Michael into a marriage than letting us raise our child without one.

And marriage is just not in the cards for me obviously and I don't want to make him unhappy and ruin his chances with his new love.

Once I figure out everything I promise I will tell him I just got to figure out this messy situation.

Being three months pregnant the girls wanted me to take one last trip with them before this pregnancy gets any more harder.

They have really been helping me out so much and for that I am over the moon grateful for I follow them towards my suite room they say is mine while theirs are adjacent on either side to box me in from running I suppose.

Laying in the bed I pull the covers over my face as they draw back the curtains to my dismay.

"Come on Lilibeth let's go out see the sights have lunch do something..." Zara says and I groan.

"I agreed to come on this trip under one condition that you guys will let me wallow in bed now let me wallow and go away please I love you guys but I am in no mood to be bothered..." I say and they sigh before leaving out.

Sinking in further under my covers I let my tears carry me as I fall into a slumber.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Look we got to fix this..." Zara says to me as we go to my hotel room.

I can't believe my brother and my bestfriend who are both about to have a baby are in this predicament.

"I know Zara we will look stay around here in case Lilibeth wakes up I am going to see my brother okay?" I say grabbing my purse.

"Remember she need to be the one to tell him not you or me okay..." Zara says and I nod.

Walking out towards the elevator I made sure to get us rooms booked at the same hotel as Michael as this has gone on far too long.

All he ever did was mope around about her throwing himself deeper into work and now she is doing the same thing I swear they are two of a kind.

I need to make this right for my future niece or nephew and these two know they belong together it's so frustrating.

Arriving on Michael's floor I head towards his room.

"Hey Lala how are you I didn't know you was going to be here..." Bill says and I smile.

"Just suprising my little brother is all he inside right?" I asked and he shakes his head.

"No he is at rehearsal want me to tell him to come back?" Bill asked.

"No I want to surprise him so I'll wait in his room and scare him like he does me all the time but thanks Bill..." I say as I open his room door and walk in.