2

Han Yunha's POV

I froze hearing those familiar voice behind me. I slowly turn around and saw my fcking ex boyfriend. My jaw dropped as my eyes widen.

"seems so shock, well I ask if you need help?" He said it once again. I close my mouth and blink many times trying to act that I was fine.

But inside, my heart tightened and that really hurts. It's been a years since we didn't met, it's been a years since I didn't see his handsome face. But yeah how to? I tried to move on though.

It's been years, then you freaking came back!

I turn around again and ignore him "wow, did you just ignore me? oh well I'm helping you, it seems your tires are not holding enough." He mumbles.

fck. fck. fck. you don't have to came back into my life.

I sigh and turn to him "yeah, your right it's not holding anymore so maybe you can just leave." I said and turn around again breathing heavily. Why did I suddenly become nervous?

"I know how to fix it but...the thing is do you have any tools?" He said I bit my lips and shake my head. "Oops...maybe i can't help you then." He said and tap my shoulders.

"but one thing, just ride on my car." He said making me choke on my own saliva. "ya, kang daniel i can just take a cab or taxi you know?" I said and take my bag out on my car.

"time was calling me 'Kang Daniel' it supposed to be love, am I right?" He stare into my eyes. I gulp down and rolled my eyes "shut up." I mumble.

still he is good with those suit.

Kang Daniel's POV

Kang Daniel's POV

ugh! what the hell. I still love her okay? She is still stuck on my mind and heart. I regretted going with other girl when I am still with her.

She walk pass by me but then I grab her hands making her turn around to me "i won't let you get on cabs or taxi," i said and drag her through my car.

"why? your not even my dad brother or boyfriend, so who are you to stop me?" She ask. I smirk and look at her "ex boyfriend." I simply said and open the car door for her.

She stayed quiet "I'll just sit at the back." She said and struggles to take her hand away from my hands. "no, you'll be sitting here i want you to be more comfortable." I said.

"but I'm more comfo-" "look, i don't want you to act like you don't know me." I sigh and let her sit on the passengers seat.

"PAST IS PAST! I WILL NEVER TAKE THAT BACK!" she shouted inside the car. I quickly get in and drove off she stayed quiet for a while then i decided to speak up.

"are you even sure if you can't take the past back?" I suddenly asked she look at me while I was seriously driving "well, yeah I'm sure it seems you have fun hanging with that girl." She said.

I stop the car and look at her "i admit that I cheat on you okay? But that was just past...I didn't want to do it again like I regretted." I said.

She look through my eyes and it was getting wet "why are you saying this to me? if this means something...sorry but I wont take you again." She said and open the car door.

I tried to chase her but I was too late she already take a taxi.

what the hell Kang Daniel? you should've just go soft on her.

♡♡♡

Like i always think about daniel.
oh my gosh I'm so worried. We won't let
Daniel disappear.

jihoenii~♡