11

Kang Daniel's POV

Today, I just got discharge from the hospital. Finally I can help Yunha to find her wedding gown. Our wedding will be on the next day.

"Yunha, have you found a design for your gown?" Mrs. Han said. Yunha smile and nod. "Daniel got it." She said. I chuckle and held her hands.

"you two are getting along." My Mom said. We chuckle as we get inside on the car. Mrs. Han and Mr. Han was on the other car while Me and Yunha was here on my parents car.

We are sitting at the back. "Daniel, I'm really glad that you agree with this. We couldn't find a woman to let you agree with a marriage your always cold to them." My Dad spoke.

My eyes widen and look at Yunha. "Daaaadddd! shut upp!" I shouted. They laugh as I sigh .

"really?" Yunha whispered. I look at her and gave her a poker face, She chuckle and nod "alright, I'll stop." She said. I grab her arms making her head fell on my lap.

I smirk and gave her a quick peck into her lips. She glared at me and she just stayed like this "well good luck to those lovely dovey at the back." My mom mumble.

I shook my head and sigh "you can sleep, we still have a long ride to get into that venue." I said to yunha and stroke her hair. She smile which makes me miss her so much.

This kind of things we did since highschool. Oh well we are back so why not spend more time to her especially we are married. Hehe.

I didn't realize that Yunha was now sleeping peacefully in my lap. I took off my jacket and put it above on Yunha's body so she won't be cold. Then I kiss her forehead and grab her hands I intertwined it into my hands while my other hand was stroking into her hair.

"look our son, being sweet." My mom mumbles and still can heat it. "yeah, he got it from me. " My Dad said and they chuckle.

"Mom, Dad, Can you keep quiet? Yunha is sleeping." I scold them. They nod and chuckle.

This is how I feel loved. Right now.

☆☆☆

exactly (=^.^=)

jihoenii~ ♡