8

Han Yunha's POV

Few weaks passed. I've been with Minhyun this day's until My parents called me to meet them somewhere near of the new restaurants with Minhyun.

Me and Minhyun arrive and we quickly run to our parents.

"I'm sorry but we have to cancel this marriage." My Dad said. Minhyun and My eyes widen we look at each other. I can see Minhyuns eyes was full of sadness.

"But... why?" Minhyun ask.

"Son, Mrs. Kim's daughter decided to marry you and also Mr. Han has to arrange something for her daughter. She will marry another guy from the other company." Minhyun's Dad said.

"why can't we just marry each other? you should have tell this more early." Minhyun said and walk out from the restaurant. I sigh and pretened to smile.

"We need to go, we still have another meeting we're sorry again Mr. Hwang." My Mom said as we stood up. "We're sorry too." Mrs. Hwang said.

~skip~

We arrive on a hotel and I was just following My parents arround. Until I got space out and didn't know what to do It was getting bored.

"Yunha...greey them." I snap back from reality and Immediately bowed at the people infront of me. When I raise my head I froze and couldn't believe what I just saw.

"I'm Kang Daniel." Daniel said and bowed to my parents. He smiled at me while I was only staring at him disbelief. "Yunha what's wrong with you greet him." My mom said.

I nod and slowly bowed at Daniel and to his parents "I'm Han Yunha." I said.

We sat down and started to ate our lunch. "so, we'll make sure that this marriage will suit their taste." I heard Daniel's Mom said. Daniel was sitting across me and keep staring at me until I felt uncomfortable.

I look at him and glared, He smirk .

"Yunha, you'll get married with Daniel and you must stay with him and try to be more comfortable okay?" My Mom said.

My eyes widen and shake my head. "What?! I'll  marry-"

"I'll agree, and I don't wat this marriage to be temporary. I want this forever." Daniel said. I turn my head to him and gave him a death glares.

Our parents was flustered so they just nod. There's nothing to do right now. How can I even escape to this guy, I sigh and get up. "I'll get out for a while just for a fresh air. I'll be back." I said and walk away.

It was cold outside and empty.

"you still want to be alone, just accept the reality Yunha. You can't never stop my parents either yours. and as I said this marriage is not temporary it's forever agree with it, Trust me Yunha I will never hurt you just trust me." I turn my head and saw Daniel beside me.

I rolled my eyes and shake my head "why would I trust on you? you did it once and if we will be together you will do it twice, Am I wrong? every man has to do that. They promise a lot and we girls... always forgive until you'll do it forever. So why would I agree on this? I will not marry you Daniel." I said and walk away from him.

He grab my wrist and suddenly hug me. I got surprised as my eyes widen, I tried to push him away but I know he is strong. "Daniel... l-let go of me." I mumble.

He hug me more tighter like there is no tomorrow.

My heart starts to beat rapidly, but it also hurt a little.

♡♡♡

I'll marry Daniel if you don't then.
No, I'm kidding you know that I love
Seungwoo and Jinyoung.

jihoenii~ ♡