3

Kang Daniel's POV

I sigh and stared driving back home. Ever parks thats I've seen I always let out a sigh. it's been a years we didn't see each other, But Why do I still love her?

Well I didn't expect that i will see her. Just because think she's having a big trouble. But....

Kang Daniel, your so fucking dumb! That was your chance to bring her back again.

"oh fuck, i didn't get her number." I sigh until I reach into my condo. I quickly grabbed my towel and take a shower after taking a shower I open my loptop and grabbed my phone.

I tried to search her name on the Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, but nothing came. nothing showed.

I close my loptop and jump to my bed. "maybe, I should just forget you." I mumble and sigh before drifting to sleep.

~next morning~

I yawn and get up from my bed. I take a shower and started to do my morning routine. I grabbed my phone and suddenly got a message from a familiar number.

I shrug and get into my car, and drop in the cafe to get a coffee and continue driving to my Dad's Company.

"Good Morning, Sir." one of the employees greeted me. I smiled and bow at her. I then quickly get into my office before doing my work.

"Sir, here is some new files the you need to fill up." My secretary said. Her name is Jung yaehi. I smile and grabbed my pen. "Thankyou for this." i said.

I started filling up the papers and "why are you still here?" I asked Yaehi. She shake her head and smile "uhm...I am waiting for the files?" she said and giggle.

"I can just call you-"

"No, no, no, Sir this is my job-"

"and this is also my Job so go, and I will just call you when Im done I don't want you to stay in here." I said and continue what Im doing.

she obey and get out quietly.

~skip~

I was finally done on my work "ugh! I'm so tired." i mumble. I get out from the company and got into my car, I suddenly spotted someone more familiar to me.

Yunha?

I stop the car and open the window.

"ya! what are you doing there?" I shouted at her, her eyes widen and rolled her eyes "walking, obviously?" she said. I smirk and get down opening the door for her.

"get in, you shouldn't walk, its dangerous and cold out here." I said. Plus she was just wearing an off shoulder? gosh I hate off shoulders its just too expose for her skin.

She look at me and raise her eyebrow "ah, fine." I mumble and grabbed her arms to let her get into my car. I smile and got into my sit then drive away.

I decided to take her into a dinner. So why not?

skip

"where are we going?" she ask without looking at me

"I'll take you to dinner, my treat, and you should shut your mouth." I said and park the car.

She get down and just stood there. I smirk and walk towards her I look down at her neck and shake my head. "come." I said and we started to walk through the restaurant.

i couldn't take off my eyed on her shoulders. So I took off my jacket and put it around her.

♡♡♡

I'm backkkk! hehe

jihoenii~♡