31

han/Kang Yunha's POV

The day that we've been waited...

We just arrive in Korea. I smiled feeling all the freshness here, "Eomma! There is Mommah and Dada!" Yeonwoo shouted while he points his little finger right in front of him. I shook my head and saw my Mom and Dad, They immediately run to us and hug me tightly. "I miss you my daughter." My mom said.

"woah, Yeonwoo-nah! you've grown a lot!" My Dad exclaimed happily while he was carrying Yeonwoo. i chuckle at them and we just got into the car to go somewhere else before going home.

:-
:-
:-
:-
:-

Yeonwoo was now getting ready for bed, I lay him down on the bed ruffling his hair. He held my hands and smile widely.

"Mom... I want to meet my Daddy." He said while giving me his precious shining puppy eyes. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute.

I chuckle and pinchhis cheeks, but inside I was really dying. Yeonwoo will meet his Dad, Daniel? I sigh after and getting away from my own thoughts. "you promised." He mumble and pout.

i feel bad, "ofcourse, yeonwoo I will not break my promise. You will see your Dad okay?" I said amd kissed his forehead he smile and lay down to his bed.

i then get out from his room and saw my parents outside. I didn't realise that there was now tears pouring from my eyes "just let him Yunha, Yeonwoo will be happy after seeing his father." My dad said.

My mom hug me while rubbing my back.

your right, Dad.

¿~¿~¿~¿

Kang Daniel's POV

I stayed at my bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Yunha is back here in Korea."

The words keeps repeating in my mind. Seungwoo told me that before I went back home.

I hope Yunha will agree.

please!

I miss her.

I want her.

I need her.

I love her.

Then I just started crying, why my life was giving me a hard time? Especially when I can't just control my love ones. I'm so tired, but I'll fight for Yunha, and for my son. In the end I will let everyone know that I can be also a good and great father and husband. I will let Yunha, my parents, her parents, and my Son feel proud of me.

Don't worry Yunha, you will be always here in my heart.

(________)

VOTE

jihoenii~