19

Ong Seungwoo's POV

I was walking all way going to Yunha's office, I was getting near when I saw a girl lying on the floor. My eyes widen and run to her I turn her around and got lore shock.

"Yunha!" I shouted and call for help. I call an ambulance, as it quickly arrive.

-

I just leave and sat on my chair dumbfounded.

Kang Daniel's POV

I was packing my things ready to go from the other meeting when my phone suddenly buzzed. I quickly took it and answer the call. It was Yunha's mom.

"oh, mom?"

"niel-ah, we need you right now. Where are you?"

"Office, I was about to go to my other meeting."

"ah, it must be important for you-"

"a-ani what's wrong?"

"Y-yunha...-"

"Yunha?! what's wrong with her?"

"she's in the hospital right now, she-"

"Oh my- I'll be there."

"a-ani your busy-"

I ended the call and run out from my office. Jaewhan look on me confusely "Ya! hyung, you'll attend the meeting right please do this for me. I really need to go in the hospital some urgent please hyung." I said.

He nod as I ran away going to the parking lot.

-

I arrive from the hospital and ask where is the room of yunha. I knock on the door and slowly open it. Yunha's mom and dad is there sitting.

When they saw me they quickly stood up. "Daniel." Yunha's Dad said. I look on Yunha who was pale,

"i should've take care of her." I mumble and ruffle my hair annoyingly. "It's not your fault, we still need to sure this." Yunha's Mom said.

The door open as we saw the doctor. "oh, Dr. Kim." Yunha's mom called out. I shook my head and bowed. I walk through Yunha who was sleeping.

I held yunha's hands and sigh. "So...we try to check her conditions and we find out that there is something on her. We did a pregnancy test and it was positive, Congratulations, your daughter is pregnant. And to do, don't let her stress. She should rest and eat an exact amount of food." The doctor said.

My eyes winded and look at them. The doctor exited as Yunha's parent's came to me. "ah, I thought it was a bad condition." Yunha's dad said.

"Oh my gosh, We are having a grand child!" Yunha's Mom exclaimed. "oh, we didn't know you already did it Daniel. You are gentle on her right?" Yunha's Dad ask.

I got flustered and smile. "Ya! what's wrong with you it's their privacy why do you care?" Mom said and slap his Arms. "She's my daughter though." He said.

"ah, Daniel. We still have something to do, Can you take care of Yunha first?" Yunha's Mom said. I smile and immediately nod at them.

"thanks daniel." She said and patted my shoulder.

"We pick a gentlemen son." Yunha's dad said and smile at me.

They went out from the room. As I can't hide my smile right now, I jump happily punching the air. "Yes! I will be a father!" I shouted.

finally! We are having our first baby!

☆☆☆

^ awww...this is also cute.
He is still a baby take care!

jihoenii~ ♡