12

Han Yunha's POV

"Yunha, love. Wake up we're here." I woke up from the husky voice. I look straight and saw Daniel smiling cutely. I get up and smile "let's go." He said and held my hands.

Our parents was checking the venue if it could be this alright. While me and daniel we're just walking trying to realize something. We got on a nice view and the wind was really fresh.

"remember back then, we both love doing all this things-"

"Daniel... will that promise last forever?" I suddenly ask and look at him. Daniel step closer and held my hands more tightly, "Yunha, believe me. I will, trust me We can have a happy family in the end just.... trust me." He said and smile. m

I smile then Daniel put his arms around on my shoulder while I lean my head into his broad shoulders. "I will never ever do it again, I swear." He mumble.

I chuckle and nod "as you say so, but if you do it again. Then I swear I will never forgive you." I said and glare at him. "ahh! alright then sorry for that cancelled marriage of Minhyun and You but gladly your on my hands right now." He said and smirk.

"pftt..." I tried to avoid his eyes and sigh "Hwang Minhyun, ah that. He almost take my girl." Daniel mumble.

I turn around and run away.

"Yaaaa! Han Yunha! stop right there!" Daniel yelled. I ignore and find a place where I can hide. There, some of grasses. "what the hell is he talking about, and how did he even knew that I like minhyun geezzz that man." I mumble.

"i knew if from your bestfriend, darling." I turn around as my eyes widen. Daniel was standing right beind me, He smirk and peck my lips.

"I already knew you like him." He whispered

"Yaaa! Kang Danieeeeeellll!" I yelled and push him away and was about to run away but then He was quicker and grab my wrist.

"who else trying to steal my baby away from me?" Daniel teased and hug me behind. Until He tickles me, I was laughing loudly and can't stop kicking..

"HAHA- s-sto- Hahaha! stop!" I shouted.

"D-daniel!"

"okay, okay, fine I'll stop." Daniel said while I was panting so hard.

"let's go, inside." Daniel said and held my hands. He kissed ny forehead and smile.

~skip~

"So Daniel this will be your house for both of you, and we already pack both of your things here, You two should start living together." My Dad said

"please take care of my Daughter, once you hurt her you can't hurt her twice. Understand?" My Dad said more strictly. I chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"dad~ Daniel already hurt me once it's going to be twice if he will do it again." I whispered probably teasing Daniel. Daniel look at me and put his arms around my shoulder.

"I will surely take care of your daughter, and I will never hurt her. I promise that to you." Daniel said and smile proudly. I rolled my eyes and tease him.

"So we will go now." My Mom said and smile.

"Take care!" Both me and Daniel said while waving our hands to them. When the car starts to move as it was gone from our sight, Daniel immediately carry me and smirk.

"HYA! what the- DANIEL PUT ME DO-"

"as you wish." Daniel said.

I rolled my eyes didn't realize that we are now into a room. It must be our room? Daniel thow me on the bed and lay beside me while hugging me tigtly.

"DANIEEELL! I can't even breathe." I yelled.

"you know what before we sleep we should take a bath. Then I'll go first bye." I said and push his large body away from me. I quickly grab a towel and immediately run into the bathroom and starts taking a bath.

it's time to live with my Ex boyfriend, I mean... Future husband. Ehh my Fiance. That's more good.

☆☆☆

ikr gorl.

jihoenii~ ♡