7

Han Yunha's POV

I have a lot of work to do today. "by the way, I heard that your parent's have decided to let you marry the son of Mr. Hwang the new CEO of the Hwang's company." Sulji said and sat infront of me.

Sulji is my bestfriend since We we're college and yes we graduate together.

My eyes widen and look at her. "WHAT?! so that's their topic yesterday when me and minhyun was also talking yesterday but me didn't gave me any hints." I said.

"Whoa! your lucky, CEO hwang is very handsome aren't he? gosh." Sulji said. I rolled my eyes and chuckle "I know and I just attract by his handsome face and angel smile." I mumble.

"Excuse me, Yunha-shii your Dad said that you should go get ready and meat them at the parking lot your having a lunch with the Hwang's Family." Seungwoo said and smile.

I nod and tell him that, I'll directly go. I bid goodbye to Solji and go to the elevator.

~at the restaurant~

"annyeonghaseyo..." I said and bowed to Minhyun's parent.

"So, we just decided that you, and my son will get marry." Minhyun's Dad said and smile. My parents nod and also smile, I look at Minhyun as he was smiling widely.

I smile awkwardly "so we'll prepare this more neatly." My Dad said.

well not a joke... Minhyun seems carring at all.

♡♡♡

ofcourse, my Dad is carring
and also Lovely hehe <3

jihoenii~ ♡