21

Kang Daniel's POV

It's been a weeks passed, I was keeping my eyes on Yunha.

"yunha, you should stay here at home hmm? I'll go to work first. Text or call me if you need help understand?" I said and pecked her forehead.

She slowly nod and smile "yes sir." she said. We both chuckle then I lean into her tummy. "Daddy will be back my little baby, take care of your Mom." I said and peck her tummy.

Yunha smile and look at me.

"make sure you don't skip meal okay?" I said. She nod and chuckle again "stop being so worried I will surely do that." She said and kissed my cheeks.

I nod and get up bidding goodbye to her. When I left at the house, I just suddenly missed her. I sigh and got into my car before driving away.

:
:
:

Way to my office, I open the he door and immediately sat to my chair doing my work patiently.

Half in a hour passed.

I was focused from my loptop when I suddenly heard a knock from the door. "open!" I yelled.

I shook my head and saw Yaehi wearing some revealing clothes. I shrug and continue doing my work. "here Mr. Kang, that's the new files that your father has given to me." She said.

I just nod and told her to put it from the table, But she didn't get out. "why aren't you going out?" I ask her looking at her annoyingly.

"haven't you saw something to me?" She ask. I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

"no, your the same. Always boring that's all now get out." I said coldly. She walk towards into me seating into my table making her skirt move up.

I didn't budge to look but then she grab my collar making our face got closer. "Come on, Kang Daniel. There is nothing so much with me but I hope your feelings will grow harder for me." she whispered.

She get up and seated on my lap, I was about to push her again but she crash her lips into mine. My eyes widen and tried to push her but she keeps leaning back to kiss me.

" what the hell Yaehi?!" i yelled at her. She smirk and continue sucking my mouth. She rub herself from me feeling my abs.

She unbuttoned my polo sucking my neck. I groan and bit my lips "g-get o-out." I whispered but she didn't listen.

I snake my hands from her waist pulling her closer to me. I suck her neck while she was moaning in mess, she was about to hug me but then we heard the door was open.

I shook my head and saw my girl. "fuck." I curse and pushed Yaehi away. Yunha was standing there with her eyes widen as she gasp.

"y-yunha-" I was about to hug her but she push me away and run out. I follow her out and grab her wrist.

"yunha listen!" I raised my voice making all the people's attention to us but I didn't care. "l-let me expla-"

"there's no need to explain Daniel! No need! I saw it! I'm not dumb okay?! Now get off me and go away!" She yelled and push me.

Tears rolled from my eyes which she was also crying too. I hug her from behind hearing our own sniffs.

"n-no, d-don't do this." I mumble hugging her tightly. She turn around and slap my face.

"that's all, Daniel. You can't touch me anymore, you can't run to me anymore, go live with your own life!" she said while crying.

I cried more and kneel in front of her making the people gasp and starts to whisper.

"i beg you, please don't leave me." I said looking at her with my pleading eyes. "i am... leaving with my baby, I will take care of my own child and you will never see this child, Daniel. I've been giving you a chance but you wasted it." She said.

I held her hands and plead to her. "n-no, don't do this Yunha, I still didn't fulfil my promises with our family-"

"and you will never fulfill that!" she said and run away. I can't let her stress our baby was still there inside.

She left me.

And this is one of my fears, The woman that I love just left me.

My own weakness.

-________-

ok but I got confused.
VOTE from now.

Jihoenii~