15

Kang Daniel's POV

"hyug..." I said trying to let my voice to say it softly not to get it loud because Yunha is sleeping.

"oh, Daniel? sup?" Seungwoo hyung on the phone.

"did you take care of my girl?" I said.

"uhm... t-that-"

"you didn't? am i right?"

"a-ani-"

"she can't go to her work right now she's sick, she was stressed
out because of her work hyung! how can you even let her give this situation?!" I accidentally raised my voice and totally forgot about Yunha.

"ah Daniel... sorry, she refuse when I asked her to take a rest. She keeps kicking me out from her office making an assure that she's fine. But all she said is, She's really fine and not tired at all." Seungwoo hyung explain.

I sigh and say goodbye before hanging up. I turn around and saw Yunha was now sitting on the bed, My eyes widen in shock and quickly run to her.

"you will not beat up seungwoo right?" she ask and chuckle weakly. I sigh seeing her like this, I shake my head and held her hands staring at her worriedly.

"why? why you have to do this huh? you should have listen to Seungwoo, I'm not going to work right now I need to take care of you-"

"but Daniel, your work is important." She said weakly.

"your more important okay? There's Jaewhan hyung he can handle just a small works. I'll take care of you, I promised." I said and peck her lips.

She smile and lean her head into my shoulder.

"I must be lucky of having you right?" She teased. I chuckle and held her hands more tightly.

"Kang Daniel, will never leave you. He will make your name as Kang Yunha soon, sounds good right?" I said. Yunha look on me and rolled her eyes then chuckled. "stop it." she mumble.

"hmmm... what would be our babies name?" i said. Yunha smack me on my back making me groan in pain. She chuckle and lay down on the bed again.

"i was just asking now tell me." I said and pout.

"if a boy.... how about-" I cutted yunha as I quickly got a name in my head.

"Yunho!" I exclaimed.

Yunha look on me disbelief and chuckle. "it's going to be similar with my name." She said. I nod and kiss her cheeks. "it's nice tho." I mumble.

"then if a girl?" She ask. I look on her and starts to think.

"How about, Dayun? it's mixed by our names. (Da) -is from my name DAniel and the (Yun) - is from your name YUNha." I said. Yunha chuckle and nod.

"you good at this huh..." She said. I smile and peck her lips.

"I will make sure we can have a happy family in the end." I whispered and kissed her. She smile and chuckle.

"alright then I'm going to cook something for you!" i exclaimed Yunha nod as I immediately go through the kitchen. And Started cooking something.

as every man do everything for his love one's.

☆☆☆

and Does anyone know someone
like Kang Daniel? The same face same
voice and also same talents? Because I really
need Kang Daniel rn. I love Kang Daniel, and no
one can stop me from loving him :'(

jihoenii~ ♡