42

No One's POV

No One's POV

~5 years later

"Oppa!"

Yeonwoo run to a little girl that was struggling from a comb that was stuck on her hair.

"what is it, Dayun?" Yeonwoo said ajd came to her then sitted beside her. "oppa, I can't take this off help me." Dayun said and pout.

Yeonwoo smile and nod "ah!" The little girl groan in pain. "oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I'm going to call mom." Yeonwoo said and run away to call his mom.

"Eomma!"

Yunha and Daniel turn around to see their Son that was panting heavily. Daniel was still hugging Yunha beind.

"what? are you borrowing her again? She's mine." Daniel said and stuck out his tongue from his Son.

"ahh! Appa! A comb was stuck on Dayun's hair." Yeonwoo said. Yunha turn her head to Daniel and smile.

"I'll continue cooking, and go help your daughter. You keep disturbing me here and I can't cook properly." Yunha said and chuckle.

Daniel nod and peck her lips before following Yeonwoo on the living room. "appaa~" Dayun whine and was about to cry.

Daniel immediately help her and take out the comb. Dayun smile and kissed Daniel's cheeks, "Let's play!" Yeonwoo exclaimed.

Daniel chuckle and kiss Dayun and Yeonwoo's cheeks.

Kang Daniel POV

Kang Dayun, our 2nd child. She is now 4 years old and Yeonwoo is now 10 years old, time fly so fast right.

But I was still here always clinging to my wife.
I have a day off today, so i can spend my time with my family. "appa, can I put a make up on you?" Dayun ask and smile cutely.

I just nod and let them be.

"what are you-"

I faced at Yunha who was laughing hardly. "HAHAHA! you look like a-"

"Shut up." I said and get up. She keeps laughing then I hug her behind and kissed her neck. "stop." She said and hit my arms.

"Eomma, let's play!" Yeonwoo shouted and drag Yunha way from me. I chuckle and sat on the floor.

So, yeah obviously, Yeonwoo is always sticking on her Mommy, Then Dayun is on me.

"Let's play, a married couple!" Dayun exclaimed. I look at Yunha who was totally shook. "wait, where did you learn that?" Yunha ask.

Dayun look at me and pointed her fingers to me "Dad." She said and smile cutely. Yunha glared at me and hit my chest.

"okay, let's start!" Yeonwoo shouted and came in front of us.

"You may kiss the bride." Yeonwoo said and smile proudly.

"wait..." Yunha again look at me.

"Dad, told me that." Yeonwoo said.

"Ya! Kang Daniel!" Yunha shouted and keep hitting me on my arms. Until I fell my back on the floor and Yunha at the top of me.

She stared into my eyes then I smile and kiss her lips. She pulled away and glared at me "don't you dare, kids are here." She said.

I chuckle and get up. I hug yunha tightly and kiss her cheeks. Yeonwoo and Dayun run to us and hug us both.

Yeonwo and Dayun keeps giving us a kisses. We laugh as I hug Yeonwoo and kiss Yunha's lips then Dayun was also kissing Yunha's cheeks.

welp, I just fulfilled my promise. To Have a happy family in the end.

I love you, Yunha and that will be forever.

-END-

and it will be the end here! Seriously, I know it was a boring ending but I did my best, so anyways, I'm still finding Daniel. Thank you for reading this book!

Also, I have a few books or stories just visit me, or mind if you guys follow me lol.

jihoenii~