27

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

It was almost the end of Yeonwoo's class. I fetch Yeonwoo from the school getting his bag as He sat on the back seat.

"what do you want to eat chicky boy?" I ask and let out a small chuckle.

"mom..." he say in soft tone.

I turn my head to him and humms in reply. "Before we go back to korea, I want to say goodbye to my friends here." He said and pout.

I smile and nod "ofcourse, and anything for you sweetheart." I said and kissed his forehead. He smile widely giving me kisses on my face.

:

:

:

:

We arrive at home after having a lunch Yeonwoo was sleeping peacefully so I decided to carry him into his bedroom. I take off his jacket and shoes kissing his forehead and smile.

~

I cook something for our dinner while Yeonwoo was studying from his room. After cooking I called out Yeonwoo then he run here with a wide smile. I chuckle at his cuteness and let him sit while he eat his food.

"did you study well?" I ask him and he nod using his small cutie head. "ofcourse! i am good at it mom!" he said with a full confidence.

Yeonwoo was just a 5 years old kid but He is really doing fine into his life. Smart kid?

After eating our dinner, I wash the dishes and immediately go into Yeonwoo's room. I was always focuse to my Son it's not like I spoil him lol. I don't want him to be a spoil brat so I care him with so much love and doing it right as a mom.

"you should sleep now." i said, he lay into his bed while I sitted on his bed ruffling his hair. "Goodnight." I said and kiss his cheeks.

Before I can get out from his room.

"Mom."

I turn around and smile at him "yes?" I softly said. He sat straight from his bed and frown a little, I was curious and confuse at his sudden like that?

"why?" I ask him and sitted back into his bed.

"Where is my Dad?"

(______)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

jihoenii~