34

Kang Daniel's POV

Just received a message from Sulji? wait, it's Yunha's bestfriend.

Sulji: hey, Daniel!

Sulji: you'll be meeting up with your son.

Sulji: again, and it's tomorrow.

Sulji: 6:10 am.

Sulji: ***** restaurant. There boi.

-

So sudden? But naah, I am still going, I'm happy to meet my Son though. I lean back to the chair and sigh.

"sup!" jaewhan came in with a two can of drinks on his hands. He pass the drink as I catch it, He sat in front of me and raise his eye brow.

"any news?" He ask.

"i should be the one who will ask you." I said and chuckle. He shake his head and glared at me before drinking his drink. "well, I'll meet with Yeonwoo tomorrow again." I said.

Jaewhan nod "hmm? ah, i need to go I'm going to meet someone." He said and exited to my office. Boy, I wonder who is that someone. I shake my head and decided to go home early today.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

-next morning-

I washed up and ate my breakfast, I just texted Jaewhan that maybe I can't make it to work today because I'll meet Yeonwoo.

I grab my jacket and get into the car driving to that address where the restaurant could be.

-

Then just being simple of me, I arrived into the restaurant and get inside. I look around and saw Yeonwoo sitting alone while playing the car that I brought for him. I smile and walk through him.

He get down and run to me. "Appa!" He shout then hug me. "hmm, someone is missing daddy." I said and chuckle. I put Yeonwoo down and bend to his height ruffling his hair.

"oh, eomma!" Yeonwoo shout and smile looking behind me.

wait?

Eomma?

I stood up and turn around and just saw the woman that I've been waiting for, The woman that I love, my girl, my wife, my world. And this is like my whole world stop seeing her after this all years.

My eyes widen as hers too. But then It softened. I wasn't expecting that she will be here.

We did a eye contact for a second but she quickly look away and walk pass by me carrying Yeonwoo. "Here, sit down." She said and put Yeonwoo on the chair.

"I'm hungry." Yeonwoo said. I sat across them  and sigh. I just stared at them well that's it, She's been taking care of Yeonwoo very well. "Don't worry we're going to eat." Yunha said and kiss his forehead.

I grab the manu and pass it to Yunha she was hesitating if she'll get it or what. "I'll take the order." I said. She nod and look back at Yeonwoo again.

ignored

ignored

ignored

Kang Daniel, wake up! She is still piss after what you've done!

The food was now here, Yunha was still caring of Yeonwoo. "you should eat too." I said and get her favourite food putting of her plate. "it's your favourite." I said.

She look at me then avoid my gaze.

~
~
~
~
~

We exited from the restaurant as we decided to let Yeonwoo have fun today, So I'm planning to go hmm.. ye amusement park.

"you can sit at the front." I said while opening the passenger door sit for Yunha. "mom, I'll be fine here at the back stay besidr with Daddy." Yeonwoo said and smile.

Yunha was hesitant but then she just nod. I carry Yeonwoo and let him sit at the back and put his seatbelt for safety. I get into the driver sit while Yunha was putting her seatbelt.

So then I started driving. "I didn't know that you will be here." I said trying to make a conversation with her. "It's for Yeonwoo, we talk about this last day and he want me to come, so I thought about it he would be happy." She sternly said.

I clear my throat and nod.

I want to see her smile for once.

(_______)

btch I'm-

VOTE

jihoenii~