17

Han Yunha's POV

Months have finally passed, My relationship with Danielis just like we have on the first. Daniel is more caring and lovely, I was on work and call Daniel.

"hello?"

"Daniel..."

"oh, yes love?"

"are you busy?"

"no."

"uhmm.... can you come."

"why? you missed me? awww... I'll be there then."

"what the hell? it's jusy I want to see you!"

"ah, alright. Did you eat your lunch?"

"n-no..."

"Ya! I told you, you should eat! you'll be sick again! I'll be there,
   I will jusy buy food for you."

He ended that call, and I smile and put back my phone.

time passed

Daniel arrive with a food on his hands. I look at him and chuckle, He roll his eyes and out the foods on my table. I held my laughter.

"Did you listen to me?! I told you not to skip your meals! Kang Yunha, don't you ever dare not to obey me! Ther-"

"ah, fine! stop yelling your to loud, workers might heard you." I said and roll my eyes. "i don't care. here eat this." He gave me a lunch box of vegetables and salads.

"are you mad?" I ask him and tilted my head.

Kang Daniel's POV

"are you mad?" Yunha ask and tilted her head. I turn my head on her and sigh. This is such a small thing to argue, "I'm not mad." I said and grab the other chair and sat beside her.

"well your clearly mad at me." She said. I lift up her chin and shake my head. "I'm not, I am just worried okay? I'm sorry." I said and pull her.

I hug her and kiss her forehead. "eat now." I said and smile at her. She nod and chuckle. cute.

She held her fork and get some of vegetables and offer it to me. I ate it and smile. "you need to eat too." She said.

"I'm already done darling." I said and held her hair.

"do you have a tie for your hair?" I ask. She shake her head and look on me confusely. "I forgot." She said.

I nod and just held her hair so it won't disturb her.

as I was just staring deeply at her.

☆☆☆

such a gentleman.

jihoenii~ ♡