30

Kang Daniel's POV

I wonder what they are doing right now, you actually know what I mean is my Wife and Son.

In a sudden, my phong rang and I quickly look at it before answering the call.

"Kang Daniel!" an high pitch tone was yelling my name on the phone. I knew it was Jaewhan he is always like this.

"my ears hurt."

"bro, listen! Yunha was deciding if she'll-"

"i know."

Jaehwan ended the call, He must be upset because I know the news first before him. But then my phone rang again.

"wow, for the first time your calling me." I mumble and answer the call.

"what?"

"Daniel, party at night? girls are there."

"I don't usually do that now, I'm not the old Daniel this is new, I have a wife and a son so stop bragging me to some party, It sucks."

"oh, is it because Yunha found you cheating on colleagues?"

"stop! it's all because of you stupid party and that bitchy girls."

"Pft...alright then, I will be completing my party with girls! Bye Daniel, Love you!"

The call ended while I stare at the phone weirdly. He still didn't change at all, still a lil piece of playboy and going all night party.

And the last word he always say to me before saying goodbye 'love you.' He is still a kid but meing in a maturity body.

Your still the same, Park Jihoon.

:-
:-
:-
:-
:-
:-
:-
:-
:-
:-

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

"mom! I got a perfect score on our final exam!" Yeonwoo exclaimed smiling widely while jumping. I chuckle and carry him kissing his cheeks. "you did a good job! continue to let me stay proud of you Yeonwoo-nah. I love you." I said and kiss his cheeks again.

"mom, are we going to korea?" He ask. I look at him and nod, We get inside from the car "so I can see my Dad when we go to korea?!" He exclaimed happily.

"u-uh? s-sure." I stuttered. I don't want my son to be upset or disappointed, He wants it so I will let him.

It's Yeonwoo's also happiness.

(_______)

VOTE!

jihoenii~