36

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

It was just few weeks passed, and Yeonwoo wants to meet Daniel again. I bet his been going like this without his Dad.

And so Daniel just got my number, yeo I exactly gave it to him because of Yeonwoo if he wants to talk to him or what.

"Mom, let's go~" Yeonwoo said and tug my sleeves. I nod and ruffle his hair before we go from Daniel's office.

We arrived quickly here. I held Yeonwoo's hand and smile at him. It's been so long since I've been here.

I thought about something else, Yeonwoo knock from the door then it just open revealing Daniel who was stil working with his files on the table. He must be tired.

Daniel's eyes widen and he immediately stood up to his sit. "Appa!" Yeonwoo exclaimed before running to Daniel and hug him while Dnaiel carry him and showered Yeonwoo some kisses.

"I'm just going to the restroom." I said and excuse myself. But then I bump to someone I shook my head and saw Jaewhan. "eh? why are you here- wait, don't tell me." Jaewhan's eyes widen.

"No! Yeonwoo wanted to visit Daniel, I have no interest at this but because of Yeonwoo, and it's only for my son okay?" I explain to him as he nod his head.

"ah, come here first I have something to tell you." He said and drag me from his office. He let me sit inti the chair. "so, I wanted to explain for my bestfriends sake, Daniel has been suffering of pain when you left him in sudden. Daniel has no intention to work anymore. His parents decided to kick Yu- I forgot her name but that slutty bitch that you've seen Daniel with her that day. Daniel didn't fully cheat on you he was being force because of that bitch-"

"he clearly cheat, Jaewhan-"

"No, listen. I've known Daniel for so long since we where a kids, Daniel is not that a kind of man if he only made one mistake he won't be able to do it again, and never. Yunha, I hope you'll understand him, He was all sick of the days without you He was about to go crazy just keep thinking of you, and now... He is really happy seeing his Son grown up with you caring him in such a good way, Daniel ia really happy to see you again. He always talk about you, and that's what you call That he fully gave his heart to you." Jaewhan said and smile.

I don't want to listen, but In sudden I was thinking of Daniel. Is he really?

"I need to go." I said and get uo grtting out from the office.

"oh, Mom is here." Daniel said while looking at Yeonwoo lovingly. "Let's go!" Yeonwoo shout.

~
~
~
~
~

The ride went to long but we just reach the country mall. Idk, why here but I guess Daniel wanted some bonding or whatever.

We get down and get into the mall, Yeonwoo held my hands as into his left hands he was holding Daniel's hands too.

(A/N: it must be perfect family, lol.)

"Mom, Dad, look there is a big car! I want to ride that!" Yeonwoo shout. Yeonwoo has been loving car, I just bought him when he waa 2 years old. Since that time he wanted the car all day beside him.

Yeonwoo run away leaving both of us here. It was getting awkward as I decided to run away and catch up Yeonwoo. "Yeonwoo-ya~ slowly." I said and held his hands.

Why am I acting like this when I'm with Daniel? Did I just felt guilt?

(_______)

VOTE VOTE VOTE

jihoenii ~