35

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

Yeonwoo, who was having fun in amusement park. Daniel take us home while the whole ride was quiet since Yeonwoo is now sleeping.

As soon as we reach at home I get down and was about to carry yeonwoo because I don't want to wake him up. "I'll carry him." Daniel came beside me.

"I c-can do-"

"your tired, you need to rest." He said and carried Yeonwoo. I follow him inside as I tell him the way to Yeonwoo's room. When daniel putted him in the bed he kissed his forehead and I didn't realise that I was staring at them.

how sweet.

I hit my head, Daniel stood up and I was just about to walk away trying to avoid him but he called my name. I turn around and look at hin sternly.

"Yunha..."

He came to me while I look athim confusely "I'm sorry." He said and look straight from my eyes. He then held my hands when that I flinch. I immediately push his hands away and some tears rolled from my eyes.

He sigh and bit his lips "Yunha, I know i will never forgive me but... why don't you just let me explain? You know that I really want to be with you and with my Son, I just want my whole life having this great family Yunha" He said, tears started to stream into his cheeks.

"I'm not here for this, I'm here for my family and to grant Yeonwoo's wishes that to be with you." I said and glares at him.

"I know, but I am also your family. I miss you a lot after this all years I've been suffering and wanted you back but-"

"Stop this, Daniel I don't want to be with you again." I said and turn around ready to walk away from him but then he grab my hands making me turn back to him, he pulled me closer to him for an embrace.

"Yunha..."

"Let our son feel the real happiness of having a complete family." He said while hugging me more tightly. I wanted to push him away but it was hard.

I... miss... him...

no.

I shook my head and slightly push him away. "don't ever touch me again. I hate you." I said and finally have a chance to leave him there with some tears from my eyes the same as him.

Kang Daniel's POV

I sigh and wipe my tears away before going back to Yeonwoo. I held his hands and kiss his cheeks.

"I guess you won't be able to see Daddy again. I'm sorry Yeonwoo I am not a perfect and the greatest for you, your mom will never accept my mistakes."

I said and kiss his forehead before leaving on the house.

all I just want is to have my own family while living together lovingly.

(______)

VOTE

FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES!

jihoenii~