29

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

This passed few days, Yeonwoo always talk about where could be his Dad? or blah blah about his Dad.

I was feeling sorry for him and try to change any topic just to let him forget about his Dad but he really can't.

This Day, so I drove back to our house. I hold the blanket for Yeonwoo so he can easily lay on the bed. "mom, I want to see my Dad." He said making me sigh again.

"can I see him.... once? Hmm? Pleasee mommy~" He beg and give me a puppy eyes. I smile and kiss his nose. "do you really want to see your daddy?" I ask him for the last time.

He nod and smile "I want to see, hug, play, and more more things to do with Daddy."He said. I didn't realise that there where tears rolling from my cheeks, Yeonwoo look at me confusely and brush my tears away using his small thumbs." mommy, why are you crying?" He ask.

"i-I'm not baby, I'll think about it hmm?" I said and kiss his s forehead before I exited on his room. I let out a big sigh and messed my hair.

I get inside to my room and grab my phone calling my mom, I should tell her about this.

"Mom..."

"Oh, you sound like your crying, what's wrong?"

"this passed few days, Yeonwoo is always talking about his Dad. Mom, what if we'll be back there in korea and he will ask for it again?"

"Yunha-yah~ I understand you, but I guess you should let Yeonwoo see his father, Yunha every child needs to see their parents together."

"I'll just think about it, Mom."

"sure, Daniel must be excited about this. He really wants to see Yeonwoo for a long time that he didn't touch his son."

"alright, mom goodbye."

I ended the call and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling blankly.

Should I agree?

Ugh! well at least it's just Yeonwoo. Not me, Lucky you Daniel, I still have to agree with it because it's for my Son's sake...

our son.

(_________)

VOTE FROM NOW!

jihoenii~