40

Kang Daniel's POV

After work, I immediately go visit Yeonwoo and Yunha again. So yeah, she just suddenly forgive me in that way, Hopefully she's still the same I'm very happy and greatful.

"Dad!" Yeonwoo came and hug me while I kiss his cheeks. "where are you going?" I ask when Yunha came with a full pack of luggage.

"we are going back in Canada." She simply said. My eyes widen and putted Yeonwoo down, I grab Yunha's wrist to let her face on me. "I was just kidding, we are moving in our house." She said.

I smile widely and kiss her cheeks. "Really?!" I exclaimed and showered her kisses she keeps nooding and hitting my arms.

"oh, yeah, but for teasing me you'll get punishments, Darling." I whisper and smirk before giving her a peck from her lips.

She glared at me then, we bid good bye to her parents and got to the house where we supposedly live together in family.

~
~
~
~
~

We arrive, as I carry their luggage inside to the house. Yunha starts cooking for our dinner while I was playing with Yeonwoo. We played more and more games until Yunha call us for dinner.

"mom, are we going to live with dad here forever?" Yeonwoo ask. Yunha nod and smile while she kissed Yeonwoo's cheeks. I smile and look at Yunha. "how about me?" I said asking her for a kiss.

She nod and playfully slap my cheeks. I chuckle and look at Yeonwoo "Mommy doesn't want to kiss me." I said and pout.

Yeonwoo chuckle and kiss my cheeks "Now mommy it's your turn." He said, I turn my head to Yunha who was smiling. She sigh and leans closer her lips was about to land from my cheeks but I quickly turn my head facing her and now it lands to my lips.

I pulled away and smile, She gave me death glares as we start munching our food.

Well Done, Daniel. You've made your family came back to you..

(___________)

VOTE

jihoenii~