10

Han Yunha's POV

I was getting more uncomfortable with Daniel. My Mom said thay I should just stick on him but why?

"are you hungry?" Daniel ask. I shake my head and stand distance from him. "how long can you handle it? I know your uncomfortable but I don't like you to feel on this way." He said.

I rolled my eyes and ignore him.

We walk on the street because we don't want using the our car's plus i don't want a silent mode inside the car. "Yunha, let's eat something." Daniel said and held my hands.

"Let go." I said and push his hands away.

"Yunha, watch out!!!" Daniel shouted and I suddenly got pulled by his side until I heard a loud BAM

I slowly turn my head and saw Daniel lying on the flood. My  eyes widen and people started to gather us. I run to Daniel and held his cheeks.

"Can someone call the ambulance?!" I yelled and one of them contact. "Daniel!" I shouted and tears started to fell from my eyes.

~skip~

I called my parents that Daniel got into accident and his parent's also know. They just got home while I was staying here on the hospital I look at Daniel who was peacefully lying on the hospital's bed with his pale face.

Suddenly, He slowly get up. My eyes widen and run to him "Daniel, don't get up. wait." I said and call a doctor.

~

"He's quite fine right now, but he still need's to be here to heal his injured parts." The doctor said. I nod and thank him he smile and walk out from the room.

"I thought you won't be here, I thought you will just leave me." Daniel mumble. I look at him and tilted my head "I won't do that." i said.

"oh, your still the same." He said and smile.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"why are you sorry?" He ask and get up.

"You got into accident because of me. I should he the one who bump to that car." I said. He suddenly held my hands and pull me closer to him.

"it's not your fault, I will never let anyone hurt you, okay? It's not your fault." Daniel said. I stare at his eyes as he smiled. I felt so bad and guilty

We both stare each other's eyes "I'm very sorry..." I mumble and tears started to fall from my eyes. Daniel pulled me on him and hug me tightly.

This time, I felt very comfortable. I admitted it that I miss him so much. I miss him doing this to me, I hug him back crying oh his shoulder.

"I miss you." He mumble.

I couldn't held my feelings enough and I wanted to tell him what's also the real one on me.

"I miss you too, Daniel." I said

I will give him a another chance, and let him prove that He will never cheat on me

♡♡♡

I'm blank. No, I'm bank.
I mean...never mind.

jihoenii~ ♡