39

Han/Kang Yunha's POV

I woke from the cutest view that I've ever seen today. Yeonwoo was hugging on Daniel while Daniel was also hugging him. They where hugging each other with their feet crossing to each other. I chuckle and quietly l took a picture of them.

"erm, hmm..." Yeonwoo moved making me flinch and making Daniel woke up. I look at Damiel confusely then quickly hide my phone behind me. Daniel smile cutely "Good morning." He said and get up.

"G-good m-morning." I stuttered.

Daniel move closer to me and pulled my hands then he suddenly hug me from behind. "I want us, to stay like this. Forever." He mumble and rest his head from my shoulders making a guilt of pang in my heart came.

"D-daniel.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry." I said and tilted my head. Daniel held my shoulders to face him. "what did you just say?" He ask.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, and didn't hear any of your explanations. Jaewhan and I talk about this and-"

He suddenly pull me and hug me tightly. "Yunha, I love you." He mumble and kiss my neck. I smile and hug him back, He pulled away and stare into my eyes.

"I miss you, baby." He whispered and smile before leaning closer until our lips touch.

Before this turn out in hot session, Yeonwoo wake up from his sleep making us both flinch and chuckle after then. We hug yeonwoo giving him kisses around his face.

"Good morning!" Yeonwoo exclaimed happily.

"Good morning..." Daniel and I say together then chuckle.

"Let's go down, mom was cooking some of our breakfast. and Yeonwoo, Daddy will be on work okay? He will be back immediately." I said and kiss Yeonwoo's forehead.

"pft... right, I'll be back immediately." Daniel mock. I hit his arm and rolled my eyes.

well, in any ways.

I still came back to him.

(___________)

VOTE

jihoenii~