19

Unknown number: Hey Doe! It's Felix. Are you coming to kcon tmrw?

Me: Yup! But I won't be there right away

Felix: Can't wait to see you again

"They're outside now. Are you ready?" Vernon asked, and I turned off my phone and grabbed my key before nodding.

"I don't remember what shopping is like, so this could be interesting." Vernon laughed and opened the door for me.

"Do you at least know your size?" I nodded since that was something Rachel had determined for me when she bought me the two outfits I have. The two of us met up with Mingyu, The8 and Dk and we started off towards where we assumed there would be a clothing store.

"Thank you." I said to Vernon, since I realized I hadn't properly thanked him for helping me, and he just smiled. Mingyu and Dk started making plans with each other, or at least that's what it looked like since Vernon seemed like he was getting defensive. Like deja vu, Dk took my crutches and Mingyu lifted me onto his back.

"I can walk, you know that right?"

"I tried to talk them out of it, but Mingyu hyung insists he carries you. And Dk hyung wanted to play with the crutches." I turned my head to see Dk a few strides behind us, trying to figure them out. I sighed with a smile, and The8 started to do some motions with his hands for me to do the same.

Since The8 was slightly behind Mingyu, he couldn't tell what was being planned. I memorized everything he was telling me, but I knew I probably shouldn't do it to Mingyu.

"He's teaching you how to make someone put you down." Vernon translated, but I understood that much.

"Kamsamnida." The8 smiled and continued walking until he pointed to a store up ahead. It didn't look expensive so the only concern was whether or not it was open. Mingyu ran ahead with me on his back, and looked at the store hours. Luckily, it was open for the next hour.

Vernon held open the door, and we all walked into the store, which caused the man running it to look at us strangely. I would look at us strangely too. Especially since Dk was now trying to spin around on my crutches.

Mingyu set me down gently, but I let Dk continue to play around while I leaned against a wall with Vernon.

"I hope the hyungs don't go overboard on you. It can be a bit overwhelming when they get excited about fashion." Vernon laughed nervously, and I watched the two seriously discuss things.

"As long as I'm comfy and this doesn't take too long, I think I'll be fine."

"Let's walk around and see if you find anything you like." I nodded and hopped around awkwardly with Vernon. I had no idea how many articles of clothing one could fit in such a small store.

"Does your job have certain requirements on how you dress?"

"Just that I wear pants and a decent looking shirt." Vernon nodded and said something to the other three before walking towards the pants section with me.

"Is two shirts and two pairs of pants okay for you?" I nodded, since I thought that was more than plenty, and Vernon just smiled before looking through the racks of clothing.

"What size are you?" I blurted out my size, and his only response was that I'm too skinny. My lack of food and increase in exercise has caused me to lose weight though.

Ten minutes later, Vernon and I had picked out two pairs of pants, both jeans, and Mingyu and The8 had found two shirts. Dk only accomplished mastering the crutches, and starting to annoy the cashier.

"They want to see the shirts on you since we know the pants fit." Vernon said, and I nodded before taking the two shirts and heading into the small fitting room in the back of the store.

The first shirt was a long sleeve scoop neck, that was white with horizontal gray stripes. It was somewhat loose fitting, but the boys agreed it didn't look too big on me.

The second was a flowy, black, short sleeve, V-neck that didn't come down very far on the collar. The ends of the sleeves and the hem of the shirt had roses embroidered onto it, and I absolutely loved it.

I made sure to check that the prices were low before allowing Vernon to check out. Luckily, the jeans were buy one get one half off, so he wasn't paying for much.

Dk gave me back my crutches, and I insisted that I should carry the bag since Vernon paid. I eventually won, and looped it around my hand so I couldn't drop it as we walked.

As soon as we were out of the store, Dk jumped onto Vernon's back unexpectedly and started complaining that he was hungry. The8 pulled out his phone and somehow found a Korean BBQ place nearby, so that's where we started walking to.

All three of them had pulled out masks and made sure their hats covered their eyes a bit more once we reached the restaurant. Just in case someone recognized them in public.

"Look over there." Dk said excitedly, and he pointed to a store across the street. The sign read "koryo books," but there was a card board cut out of some of the got7 members outside the door. It didn't look busy at all, but the lights were on.

"Can I take Doe for a second while we wait for food?" Dk asked Vernon in Korean, and he nodded. The over energetic male motioned for me to stand up, and he brought me across the street to the store.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened slightly in awe at what he had found. I got a bit upset that I didn't know this was here before, but I soon cheered up at the sight of everything. A large screen TV hung on the wall above the cash register and was currently playing a Twice music video. A wall of books in Korean covered one half of the store, while a wall of kpop merchandise covered the other. I was too busy taking in my surroundings to notice the Dk had found the seventeen section and was looking for something.

I made my way around the store in awe and took in everything so I could remember it, since I doubted I would come here frequently. Dk came up behind me and startled me, which caused me to almost hit him until I saw who it was. He smiled brightly and held up a bag in his hands for me to take. I adjusted my weight so I wouldn't fall over and so my crutches wouldn't fall, and I took the bag from him.

"For you." I opened the bag, and instantly started laughing a bit, making Dk smile brightly.

Inside of the bag, was a black zip up hoodie with the seventeen logo on the front. But the back was the best part. Instead of having nothing or all of the members names, it only said "Dk."

"Kamsamnida!" I almost yelled and I quickly hugged him. Hugging people just seems to be a habit of mine, and I have no idea where it came from.

"You're welcome. You want food?" He motioned to the restaurant we were just in, and I nodded. The two of us left the store and we sat back down with the other three. If Vernon saw the back of the sweatshirt, I knew he wouldn't be very happy. Not angry or extremely upset, but just a bit saddened that his fellow group mates were taking me away from him.

Not that I would ever go very far.