Fun Facts About Doe

I really miss her and keep thinking of different parts of her that weren't able to be expressed in the story, so I'm just putting them here.

1) Definitely a lesbian. Can you guys see this like I do?

2) She's actually younger than Vernon guessed and should be in her last year of high school. But hey, he was close.

3) She would have graduated in the top ten of her class.

4) Although she was smart, it was more a hard working smart. She definitely had to put in the overtime to get those grades, which meant she was in no way popular.

5) Naturally super clumsy and awful at sports in the most hysterical way. Even before the accident.

6) She actually enjoys being around a lot of people, but she hates the extra attention her crutches bring since she was never ever used to it. Ever.

7) Felix once tried to convince her to move to Korea, but she enjoys where she is too much.

8) So Felix naturally tried to convince his manager to let them go to New York. That was a big fat no.

9) She's actually pretty good at video games. Despite never having time to play them, she would always crush her little brother in games.

10) She's being hunted by the Duolingo owl. It's just how she chose to try and learn more Korean, but now the green owl is just constantly watching her.

11) Did I mention she never died? Yeah, one of the girls involved cracked one day and let her go. Fun times.

12) She has grown to hate the color pink. She just hates how feminine it is, but she loved Woozi's hair. I mean, who didn't?

13) Doe once met the members of Twice (courtesy of Felix).

14) Vernon will not allow Doe to have any of his other members numbers. Not because he's afraid they'll date her since Vernon knows she's lesbian, but he's afraid of what they'll say.

15) Doe wants a cat so bad, but the person she rents from doesn't allow pets. So instead she volunteers at a local animal shelter to cuddle the fur balls.

16) She also loves children, but doesn't want any of her own.

17) Doe still claims Seungkwan as her child occasionally, but she also is aware of all of the fan ships. She naturally ships Verkwan but doesn't tell anyone. A low key shipper.

18) The boys have tried to get her to sing or rap for them, but she only agrees to awkwardly doing the hand motions to their choreographies.

19) The performance team loves to teach her all sorts of dances. And she loves trying them.

20) The other two units gave up on her.

That's all I got for now, but I'll add in whatever I think of later. If anyone has any questions about Doe, I'll be happy to answer them.