Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Hunt

Jack's P.O.V.

After Cas left our room, (Y/N) hit the space bar to pause the movie and closed my laptop. She hopped out of bed and grabbed some clothes from her duffel bag, which I couldn't tell what they were and ran into the bathroom to change. I could hear her tell me through the door to put on something nice because we were going to pretend to work for the F.B.I. so I put on the cheap suit that Sam and Dean had bought for me for undercover purposes and waited for (Y/N) to come out of the bathroom. When she finally did, she was wearing a tight black dress that fit her form perfectly along with black heels. Her gorgeous (y/h/c) hair was down and straightened instead in its usual sloppy ponytail. Don't misunderstand me, (Y/N) always looked gorgeous, but right now she took my breath away. I couldn't help but to stare at her, she was beautiful.

"Hey perv, eyes up," she joked.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled. 

The two of us walked out of our room, and into Sam and Dean's room to get ready for the hunt. Sam, Cas, and (Y/N) walked out of the motel and towards the impala, but as I went to follow, Dean grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the room with him.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you can't look at my sister like that!" he barked.

"Not even if we're dating?"

"Who said you were allowed to do that?"

"Well you said..."

"I said you could ask for her number!" he said cutting me off.

"Oh, I umm I just thought that you were being more supportive now and..."

"And what? I will never support you! You are Lucifer's son and I don't want you hurting my sister! Do you understand?" he screamed.

"Yes I understand," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Good, now let's get going."

The two of us walked out to the car and hopped into Baby. Dean was driving, Sam was shotgun, and (Y/N), Castiel, and I were in the backseat with Castiel sitting in the middle. The ride was silent and left me to contemplate everything that Dean had told me. It was very upsetting, because I just wanted Dean to like me. I know why he hates me. It's because I'm Lucifer's son and my father was a very bad person, but I don't want to be bad. I want to be good and save the world like he does. I want him to think that I'm good enough for his sister.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The car ride was very quiet, in fact Dean wasn't even playing his annoying cassettes, and none of you could play any music because of his rule, "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole." Usually Jack would at least be texting you in the car, but he wasn't today which led you to believe that Dean said something to him before you left the motel. When you finally stopped driving, the impala was parked in front of a rickety, old house. Sam, Dean, and Cas knocked on the front door while you and Jack stayed behind them. An old man answered the door.

"Can I help you?'

'Yes we are from the F.B.I." Sam said as they flashed their badges, "we have some questions about Ernest Thompson. We were told you were friends."

"Well yes, but why is the F.B.I. looking into his death? He died of cancer."

"We do what we are told, sir," Dean stated very bluntly.

"Well come on in."

All five of you followed the old man into his house. He sat down on a rocking chair and gestured for all of you to sit down across from him on a couch and a double wide chair. Team Free Will, as Dean likes to call him, Sam, and Cas sat down on the couch leaving Jack and yourself to sit on the chair together. When you both sat down, it was so tight that the two of you were shoulder to shoulder. Jack casually put his arm around your shoulder, making you blush. Dean shot him a "keep your hands to yourself look" and then started questioning the man.