Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Preparations

Cas's P.O.V.

"Umm why don't we give them some privacy," I suggested to the guys. I wanted (Y/N) and Jack to be able to discuss this on their own without Dean and Sam continuing to make snarky comments. All three of the guys nodded and Bobby headed off to his room to research a case while Dean, Sam, and myself went to Dean's room to discuss what we had just witnessed between their sister and Jack.

"So what do we do about this? I hate to see (Y/N) this way. I feel like I failed as a brother. What can we do to help her?" Sam asked with a worried tone.

"I think the best thing we can do for her right now is let her work this out with Jack, then I think the next best thing we can do is let them have their wedding here. That would mean a lot to (Y/N)," Dean said.

"Yes. I think that would be good for both of them. We should also help plan the wedding so it would help to relieve some of the stress, and help prevent any more breakdowns like that," I replied with a stern tone and cocked my head a little.

Dean grabbed my hand, "I'm trying to stay strong, Cas, but she's really worrying me. Hell, I haven't seen her that upset since she's gotten here. Do you think it might be hormones like if she's pregnant? Have they... you know?"

"Dean I don't think (Y/N) is pregnant. I would be able to sense it. I think that she is very stressed by the fact that she is going to get married, and to a half angel who is the son of Lucifer and the most powerful being on this earth," I replied.

"So I'm just gonna leave you two alone," Sam said as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

"So... ummm... what do we do now?" I questioned.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After the guys left, you looked up to see that he was starting to cry too. You pulled him into a sweet kiss and got off of his lap. He looked confused, but you continued to walk to the library, and as you had hoped, he followed you. You grabbed a binder, some looseleaf, and a pen and sat down on a hard wooden chair. Jack sat next to you, wrapping his arm over your shoulder.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?"

"We have to plan our wedding sometime, don't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we do. I suppose sometime is now," Jack replied, chuckling.

You starting making a list on the paper, consulting with Jack on almost every issue. Of course, he always agreed with what you suggested and eventually, almost your entire wedding was planned out. The paper read:

Venue: The bunker's map room

Colors: blue, silver, and white

Groomsman: best man- Cas others- Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Gabriel

Bridesmaids: maid of honor- Charlie others- Jodi, Donna, Claire, and Rowena

Dean will walk me down the aisle

Guests: the Winchester's hunter friends

All you had left to do was buy your dress, so you decided to wait awhile for that considering you had over a year until the actual wedding. Jack decided that this would be a good time to talk about the conversation you had been avoiding about what would happen after the two of you were married.

"(Y/N), after two people get married, don't they usually sleep in the same room and bed?"

"Umm... yeah, Jack, they do."

"Then who's room are we going to use? Or are we going to get a new room that's bigger?"

"I don't know. I hadn't really thought about it."

"Do you want to stay in my room until the wedding to make sure that we can handle sharing a room?" your face turned red as he asked this. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), did I say something wrong?"

"No, you're fine. This is just a little awkward; that's all. I just umm... never thought you would ask that and... well... I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Oh no, I didn't mean that! I just thought that if we did a trial run of sharing a room, it would be easier to get used to after the wedding."

"Ok then, let's do it, but can we wait until maybe a month before the wedding or maybe later than that. I just want being married to be special and if we already act like we're married than what's even the point of doing the ceremony?"