Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Celebrations and pain

Warning: this chapter is basically a period one shot, so if that makes you uncomfortable, the story will still mostly make sense if you skip it!!!

-----timeskip to 1 week later on (Y/N)'s birthday-----

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You were startled awake at six in the morning on your birthday by Dean screeching the happy birthday song at you in his not very good at singing voice. You were then blinded by Sam snapping photo with the flash on and wondered why in the world anyone would want a picture of you from six a.m. You grunted and rolled over. Confused, you decided to get up and do whatever it was that your moronic brothers wanted.

"Hey, how's the birthday girl?" Dean asked.

"Well, I'd be a whole lot better if you would've let me sleep, but other than that I'm fine. Now can I go shower or is there some rule against that?" you asked as you grabbed a towel, a change of clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

"Wow, she's cranky in the morning," Sam commented.

When got into the bathroom, you turned the water on, stripped off your clothes, and hopped in. The water felt amazing on your aching back and abdomen. You had just started your period, which unfortunately always seemed to fall on your birthday. You weren't going to let the guys know because you didn't want them to freak out or get grossed out, but you knew that it would be hard to hide it from them because you were in a lot of pain.

After about twenty minutes, you turned the water off and hopped out of the shower. After drying off, you changed into a pair of gray sweatpants and one of Jack's Bon Jovi shirts that Dean had given him. You often stole Jack's shirts without him realizing and at this point in your relationship, most of your dresser was full of the nephilim's clothes. When you walked out of the bathroom you immediately smelled an apple pie in the oven and followed the smell to the kitchen.

"Dean, are you making pie?"

"Of course I am, baby girl. Anything for my sister's birthday!"

"But, you've never made pie for anyone else before. Why start with me?"

"Don't you want it? I guess I could just eat it by myself," Dean said with a hurt tone in his voice.

"No, no, no! Of course I want it, but only if you share it with me!" You said as you ran and jumped in your brother's arm to thank him for the pie. You had already started to crave junk food, so this was perfect.

When the pie was finally cool enough to eat, Dean cut you and him each a piece and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on each slice. Dean just stared at you and smiled as you ate your pie. You glanced up at him and smirked.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I just realized how much you look like Sammy. I can really see the family resemblance," he chuckled.

You laughed which made your cramps even worse. You groaned and grabbed your abdomen while clenching your eyes shut.

"Sammy! Something's wrong with (Y/N)! Come quick!" you heard Dean yell.

"No, Dean, I'm fine! I promise," you stated but apparently not very convincingly because when Sam showed up Dean proceeded to tell him how much pain you were in.

"(Y/N), if something's wrong you can tell us," Sam said.

"I know, but not this. I'm fine... ok... I can handle it."