Chapter 8- You!!!

Playlist for this chapter:

'I knew you were trouble' by Taylor Swift

'Colors' by Halsey

'Night Changes' by One Direction

'The Monster' by Eminem ft Rihanna

'Disturbia' by Rihanna

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Emma's POV

As soon as the bag was lifted off of my head, the direct sun exposure gave me a headache. My eyes were pressed shut and I slowly opened them wishing this was all a dream.

When you'll open your eyes this will all be gone. You'll be sitting at home and watching the Kardashians deny yet another plastic surgery rumour.

Okay, ready.

Three.

Two.

One.

I slowly peaked open my eyes. Taking in my surroundings, I look straight ahead of me but stop midway when I see him. The tape around my mouth is roughly ripped off. "Ow take it easy you hobo." I spit at the doofus who dared to do this, while someone else chuckled in the background.

"You!!!" I then yell at the man ahead of me. "You did this, and to think I helped your sorry ass. Now I know it was clearly a mistake." I glare at him. The shock in his eyes was soon replaced with anger.

"You're a feisty little mouse." A buff blonde guy comes up to me and pulls my cheeks. "Touch me again and I'll chop your balls off." I give him a sweet sarcastic smile. This caused an uproar of laughter from everyone except of the devil sitting in front of me.

"Enough!" His deep sexy velvety voice screamed. Sexy, really? I'm clearly concussed.

"All of you leave now." He demands and they all comply one by one giving me a cheeky look. Once they all leave I look at where I am. Apparently some rusty old abandoned building. The walls are chipped and the glass windows are yellow with dust. The chair I'm on is made of steel.

So long precious butt.

"Let me go." I say blowing a puff of air at a loose strand of hair blocking my vision. "I can't do that."

"This is kidnapping! I'm being kidnapped! You're a kidnapper!!!" I start freaking out. "You are Emmeline Harrington?" He asks confused.

"Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner." I roll my eyes. Who is he kidding? As if he doesn't know who he's kidnapped. He probably broke into my room for some kind of a reacon mission.

He prolongs the silence a bit too long and I decide to chirp in. "If I say no will you let me go?" He looks away with my cheeky instigation. I try to loosen the rope around my wrists but the damn thing does not budge. "There's no use in trying." He speaks again.

"No shit Sherlock," I maintain eye contact. His jaw clenches and he glares at me. "So I was right, you are a criminal."

"I'm not." He looks away again.

"Oh I'm sorry, I must be mistaken. This is a cafe and you've brought me here to eat ice cream sundaes with you, my bad."

And the Guinness book world record for most silent goes too...

"Why am I here?" I ask but he doesn't reply, trenched in deep thought. "Helloooo stop brooding and tell me why am I here!" I yell.

"Your father has cut short in his payments to Phoenix Renc. I'm supposed to keep you here until he pays up."