Chapter 6

As I am about to walk out of my house to go to work, my mom rushes towards me. Oh dear god, what happened? She only does that when something weird is about to happen. I wonder what will occur this time.

     "Hey Y/n, I need to notify you about something. Today, around two pm, you will meet Taehyung at the XXX cafe OK?" she says, which makes my eyes wide because of shock.

     "Mom, what do you mean? I can't meet him today, I have a lot of patients. I can't just cancel their appointments. Mom, can we meet any other day?" I say, wanting to make her understand that I don't want to be rude towards my patients.

     "I certainly am not able to do that. I already fixed the time, whether you like it or not. Just ask another doctor to take care of the patients just for a couple of hours. I don't believe it will take any longer than a couple of hours. Just replace yourself during that time," she says making me sigh out of frustration.

     "Fine, very well then. I will meet him in the cafe. How should I dress, then? I think you are aware of my single, lonely self. I have never been on a date before, so I am not aware of how to behave," ask my mom as she knows about my awkwardness.

     "Just act normal, be yourself. I want him to like 'you' not someone who he wants you to be. Just act like you normally do with a person OK?" she says and I nod.

                                                                         ------------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V:  

    As I was getting ready to meet her, my members come to my room. They all have smiles spreading their lips as they stare at me getting ready. They make their way towards me, ready to give me pieces of advice that I asked them yesterday.

     "So, ready for the advice?" Jin asks excitedly. "Yes," I reply, smiling as well. "So, first of all, I don't like what you're wearing..." Namjoon says, judging my look which makes me confused.

"What do you mean by you don't like what I'm wearing? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask him, slightly demented.

     "What I mean to say is that the clothes you are wearing are not appropriate for the meeting. You're wearing a hoodie, a pair of trousers and some sneakers. I don't know much about relationships. However, I have knowledge about clothes. For sure this is not something you should be wearing at the event like this. You look good. However, you look lazy. I don't see any effort presented in that outfit of yours. This outfit straightforwardly makes you look lazy. It makes you seem like a lazy person who was just playing video games at home and then came to meet a person. Not joking," Namjoon states.

     "So, how do you suggest I dress up then? You are aware that I am not good at impressing someone. I make myself look foolish," I reply, embarrassed.

     "No worries my dear fellow, we are here. Namjoon and Jhope, you take care of the clothes. Jimin and I have the responsibility for his hair. Suga, you make sure he looks cool and Jungkook, you make sure that he doesn't object," Jin commands making everyone else start working. 

     Here I am, standing in my walk-in closet as they keep coming with different clothes. Sometimes asking me to try it. Sometimes, gazing me as they choose the clothes.

     Finally, they choose clothes and ask me to wear them. Jin and Jimin come towards me and fix my hair as I return. Afterwards, Suga comes making some final touch-ups. I feel like it is my wedding day, not meeting a fiance. I assume even the bride doesn't get this much touch-up on her wedding hair. Except for Desi brides, they look like they are the queens of an ancient tribe.