Chapter 10

Y/n's P.O.V

"Finally, we have arrived!! God bless my soul from all of the evil kids crying during the flight. I don't know why, but I wanted to choke them for disturbing my beauty sleep!" Jin says, as now we are in the parking lot of Allama Iqbal International Airport. 

"Yes, we have finally arrived. I can't believe how annoying the other passengers were," Jimin complains as we all agree.

During the entire flight, we had to deal with people's cries, laughs, fights, arguments and kids. This time we didn't take the business class, because I wanted them to experience the economy class after so long and see how it is like. Seems like they regret their decision.

"I can't believe that kid actually vomited on you and his mother didn't even apologize," Jungkook tells Taehyung. 

"I can't believe that a man actually decided to sit next to you and crack jokes before leaving like he doesn't know you exist".

"Well, at least we got the chance to take the economy class after a long time right?" Taehyung replied. 

"Sure," Yoongi replies while rolling his eyes with a bored look displaying his face. 

"The past is past, let's not think of our past flight now. Y/n, where are we going to go now? Is there someone picking us up?" Namjoon asks me. Finally, at least someone is acting mature in this group.

Now everyone is looking towards me, hope evident in their eyes as they probably wish not to take any public transit anymore for today.

"Actually yes. There indeed is someone who will be picking us up. His name is Umar and he's a close friend of mine. First, I have a question. Would you guys like to stay at a hotel or at my grandmother's house? If you stay at my grandmother's house then you will have a chance to get to know my family and experience a desi lifestyle or you can simply book some hotel rooms. The choice is yours," I say kindly. 

-

"I guess we will be staying at my grandmother's house then," I say, chuckling slightly.

 The best part is about to begin. I am sure that they have no idea how a desi lifestyle is. It would be hilarious to see them trying parathas with lassi every morning and getting scolded if they don't finish it. I used to get scolded if I don't finish my paratha.

"Just to warn you, never complain about the food my grandmother cooks. Trust me, she is very kind, she will even feed you a lot of candies but she gets annoyed when someone complains about her food. If you guys have any concerns then please simply let me know," I inform them kindly.

I see them giggle a little before Jin says, "don't worry, I understand her. I get irritated as well when someone complains about my food. We'll be careful of that".

"Very well, now we just have to wait till that bastard comes back. Excuse my language, he and I are very frank so you might find us swearing at each other sometimes," I say, giggling awkwardly.

"Oh, don't you worry," Namjoon says while giving me a kind smile. "We swear at each other a lot as well so it's equal".

 "So, how far is your grandmother's house from here?" Taehyungs asks me with a gentle smile. 

"Honestly, It's almost a three-hour drive. So, you guys will get a lot of time to rest. Once you arrive there, you will be treated with at least ten dishes of different traditional food since you guys are like the groom's family. You guys will be meeting them for the first time so prepare yourselves for some old aunties squeezing your cheeks and calling you khoobsurat which means beautiful in Urdu," I say while chuckling at their reaction.

"Oh wow, seems like it is going to be a busy night," Jungkook says.

"Indeed".

----------

We are currently in the car, heading towards my grandmother and grandfather's house. I am honestly quite nervous. Desi relatives can be blunt sometimes and they will tell things they shouldn't to other people without thinking twice. I am afraid they will offend the members. I just wish that the wedding goes smoothly without many difficulties. 

Who knew this wedding was going to be the complete opposite 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and follow~

Let me know your thought in the comments below!!! 

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.