Chapter 20

The stylist finishes off my look styling for the Barat as I wait patiently. It is currently around eight to seven pm as I am almost ready to leave for the reception. Brides usually arrive after at this reception than the broom or the guests. 

She finishes off by setting the dupatta on my hair before pinning it in. She moves back, complimenting me for my beauty before signalling me that I can see myself in the mirror. 

I move my gaze towards the mirror and see my reflection displayed on the mirror.

 I feel a strange feeling inside of me I never felt before. I am going to get married. This day came too fast for my liking. I didn't expect I will grow up so quickly. Anxiety slowly rises in me as I think about the Army. Army loves Taehyung so much and I may be ruining their relationship for the future. I hope that because of Taehyung getting married, the Army still loves him the same. I hope this marriage doesn't bring a change in BTS and Army's relationship.

I slowly raise my right hand towards the jewelry on my forehead as I begin to think about how different my life would be after getting married. How I would be now sharing a bed with someone the majority of the world loves. How I wish the Army accepts me without caring that I am not an Idol and accept me even though I may not be the one they were looking for in Tae's wife.

 Would his family treat me differently because I am Muslim? Would the Army treat me differently because I am a Muslim?

--------------

I arrive at the hall with the bridesmaids waiting for me outside the entrance. About seven bridesmaids were waiting for me, smiling at how good I look right now. There in the group of bridesmaids was Ajar, looking at me smiling proudly. 

I gladly return her smile as I start to walk towards the bridesmaids

I gladly return her smile as I start to walk towards the bridesmaids. They all start complimenting on how good the dress looks on me and I thank them embarrassed. 

-------------

Guests leave their seats as we enter the hall, getting their phones out to take a picture. I keep my head low and continue to walk towards the stage where the sofas for the bride and groom are. I feel everyone's stares on me as I continue to keep my head low in shyness.