Imagine: Getting ready for the arrival

Y/N- Your name
Y/H/N- your horses name

Relationship: Dating
Warning- None

Location: Shady Belle

It was coming closer and closer to the birth of our child. Time felt like it was flying by, the months going by quick. We still haven't left this place because the pinkertons nor anyone else has bothered finding us yet but we were moving soon to be safe.

My stomach was fully grown as I was in my third trimester. Javier was becoming more protective over me and making sure I was getting around ok. It was around 9pm and everyone was around the campfire because why not? I carefully sat down and Javier on the floor strumming his guitar. Everyone was singing some parts of the song, he was singing 'Cielito Lindo' . after he finished Arthur called out, "Why don't you go play something for Jack?" Javier looked up at him,
"Sure, I'll ask him." He got up and went to find Jack.

I sat by the fire a bit longer, "So got any names for the baby?" Arthur broke me out of my thoughts. "Oh uh no not just yet." I didn't know if it was good or bad that we haven't got names sorted yet. "You better get names sorted or it will be a nameless baby." Arthur chuckled 
"Yeah yeah real funny, Night Arthur." I said and walked off. As I was walking to the room I heard a guitar being played, listening close it was Javier. I follow the noise and watch from a distance. He was playing to Jack. My heart literally melted, He could do that to our child when it's born. 

"Javier can you read me a book?" I heard Jack say to him, "Yeah sure but then I have to go check on Y/N ok." I walk off smiling to myself knowing that I've picked a true gentleman and a caring farther. I walked to our room which was outside since I couldn't really climb stairs, I was afraid that I'd do something to my belly.

We had a little cradle set up beside our bed for when our little son or daughter arrived. I sat down on our little bed and sighed. Sore in my feet and back. I heard footsteps coming into my tent. "Buenas tardes mi amor." I hear Javier saying coming into the tent. "Hello Javier." He comes over and leans down so he can kiss my lips. 
"I found this for the baby." He shows me a little teddy bear, I grab it with such care and look at it.
"It's almost like the one that I had when I was little." I say looking at him, he sits beside me. 
"I want us to be prepared for when the little one arrives." he says while placing his hand on my belly rubbing it.

"Te amo." he whispers into my ear

"I love you too." I kiss him