Imagine- Daddy Issues

Hi I'm back sry haven't updated on this book, but here we are! This chapter is inspired by this song:) enjoy,

Y/N- your name
Y/H/N- your horses name

Relationship- Javier is like a father figure to Y/N since her father has been absent

Warnings- fluff and heated moments but no more than that

Location: Shady Belle
Play the song as you go along

Y/N POV
Another camp, another day. My father has gone away not sure where. I'm 20 and Javier is 38 and he's basically like a father figure to me. When I was with my dad he had me when he was around 18 or 19 and I'm not sure on my mother

It was early in the morning, I got up and got ready for another long day. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went out to work as in the chores.

"Morning Y/N", Javier said as he walked past smirking at me.

"M-morning Javier" I stutter out, if I had to be honest there was feelings deep down for him which were growing and it felt wrong but right. He was a father figure to me but does it matter?

"Got an eye on greaser over there" Micah slurred his words, he's obviously still drunk from last night seeing as though he hasn't stopped drinking.

"Go away Micah" I try and shrug him off

"Oo ok then miss" he tried to put a hand on my shoulder until-

"Hands off her" a stern voice, I look up to meet eyes with Javier. My heart skipped a beat and started thumping I swear he could hear it.

"Ok then" Micah put his hands up in surrender

"Follow me dear" Javier said grabbing my hand leading me out the back to where a shed was. He pinned me on the wall.

"Javier what are you doing?" I asked confused

"Whatever you're thinking about tell me now" his voice lowered (btw the italics are the lyrics)

"Tell me something that I'll forget but you might have to tell me again" I told him in a low whisper so only he could hear it

"If you were my little girl I'd do whatever I could do", he whispered into my ear, "I know you got daddy issues, let's just cut the rope here" he pressed his lips to mine with passion and lust. He moved his hand up and down my waist grabbing a firm grip.

"J-Javier we can't it's wrong" I tried pushing him off

"Just because you see me as a father figure in your father's absence doesn't mean we can't do anything, and plus you chose me", a playful smile grew on his lips and he leaned back down and started trailing my neck leaving marks on there.

"We'll continue this later dear" I whispered to him and left him, I heard him groan in the distance and I smiled to myself.

Well I hope this is a good chapter, it took a bit to write to make sure everything is good, hope u enjoyed and also leave requests in the comments or DM's requests are always open!